• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good lord.

It seems like this is a female 'compliment' technique ... see someone else who appears to be successful at something or attractive (be they child, amateur, professional, or friend) and declare that "I quit life!" or "I'm so done now ... I should never have tried." and sort of direct it as flattery towards someone/something. I would think 'good shot' would be more appropriate ... kinda takes the loudly projected feelings of inferiority (real or imagined) out of it ... and might help your mental game.

It seems like this is a female 'compliment' technique ... see someone else who appears to be successful at something or attractive (be they child, amateur, professional, or friend) and declare that "I quit life!" or "I'm so done now ... I should never have tried." and sort of direct it as flattery towards someone/something. I would think 'good shot' would be more appropriate ... kinda takes the loudly projected feelings of inferiority (real or imagined) out of it ... and might help your mental game.

You might be over-thinking things a bit.

I may be wrong but I think that was a live feed originally.

yeah it was a live feed, hard to condense down. Amazing we have someone out trying to give live coverage with commentary and someone complains. Not intended for you reddude but the person you responded to.

Just responding to your feelings of inferiority when watching a pro player throw a disc. I don't think you need to be ashamed (or question loudly, in a public thread, 'why you bother?'), everyone's mental game needs work. :thmbup:

You might be over-thinking things a bit.

You know, Tyler Bradt kayaked Palouse Falls[176 ft.] 2 years ago, and just 'cause I'm old and only like to kayak a fun little 18 ft. falls anymore doesn't mean I'm quitting boating.

What a stupid thread.

Is everyone from Indy such a whiny 'lil' biotch? :D

Last edited:

Latest posts