• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
Sorry. I'm not trying to rush you Chris. I'm just getting anxious. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Jesse B 707 said:
I am trying to rush you :wink:
SEW! sew like an 8 year old in a hong kong sweatshop!

if I didn't have 1.8 million things going on right now I would sew like that...cuz thats how I roll :wink:

Are you going to ship them out as they're made or blanket shipment once you've made X bags and ship them all out at once?

Jeronimo said:
Are you going to ship them out as they're made or blanket shipment once you've made X bags and ship them all out at once?

yes to the second part of your question, cuz there all being worked on at once

Luke said:
You guys do realize you put in pre-orders for a hand made product right? What are you expecting?

Yes, we do realize it. We're just having a little fun while waiting for this sweet new bag. The only thing I'm expecting is another awesome bag from Gorilla Boy. I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

PeterM_Vang said:
Luke said:
You guys do realize you put in pre-orders for a hand made product right? What are you expecting?

Yes, we do realize it. We're just having a little fun while waiting for this sweet new bag. The only thing I'm expecting is another awesome bag from Gorilla Boy. I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

I didn't even order one... I just really like iThree Amigos!

ok so I've been working on the backpacks as much as I can the last caouple days and there getting close to done now...so far....the front, bottom, top , and back have been done now and joined together....the sides are almost done and ready to be connected to the main part of the pack...still gotta finish the shoulder strap padding and the internal frames... but were gettin close to done!

gorillaboy said:
ok so I've been working on the backpacks as much as I can the last caouple days and there getting close to done now...so far....the front, bottom, top , and back have been done now and joined together....the sides are almost done and ready to be connected to the main part of the pack...still gotta finish the shoulder strap padding and the internal frames... but were gettin close to done!
NICE!

I saw an orange GB backpack this weekend at the Justin Trails Open up in Sparta, WI, it was getting a lot of attention from what I could tell. Super sweet bag!