• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
I thought it must be, I never got a chance to talk to him. There were at least half a dozen deaf or hearing impaired disc golfers out there and that was great. I feel a bit stupid for not knowing any American sign language and want to learn now!

I was riding by in the back of the truck to set up camp and saw it and was like "OH SWEET YOU GOT THE NEW GB BACKPACK!" and he laughs, waves, and sits down on it to show me it is a stool, LOL!

I had a lot of folks looking at it when Worlds was here at the end of July. It definitely gets a lot of attention since it doesn't look like anything else on the market.

I'm glad I got my rat bastard pre-order in early. The hype keeps building. I wonder what the collector's market will be like for the "(1/14) First Run Special Limited Edition Gorilla Boy Simian Backpack" and the "(1/6) Prototype Gorilla Boy Simian Backpack". Or will everyone wait for the regular production release? :lol:

Edit: Number of Prototype Gorilla Boy Simian Backpacks added.

UPDATE!

still working on the first 14 of em....got tons oh stuff going on at this time of year which is really complicating the task of getting em done but there about 85% done right now...

13 of the 14 are gone already that I'm working on and I gotta get more stock of the other bags built up again too!

Do we have another weekly update? Did you send the 14 cookies Jeronimo? Have all 14 First Run Special Limited Edition Gorilla Boy Simian Backpack been pre ordered already?

Heh, I was going to ask the same thing...except I'm not too concerned with the cookies or if the last bag got pre-sold. At this point, I'd almost be willing to stitch the thing by hand if Chris just wanted to send the pieces to me.