• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
WOW! What a birthday weekend. 29th birthday on Sunday. 50 yard line seats to watch Favre slaughter the Packers on Monday. The Twins going extra innings to beat the Tigers in a one game playoff today. First Run Limited Special Edition Gorilla Boy Simian Backpack (1/14) Black/Grey, shipped today. It doesn't get any better than this. There will be a Black/Grey Simian siting in Minnesota this Saturday at Blue Ribbon Pines. Pictures will be taken.

question to those of you with the simian already. how many discs can you cram in there? I know the site says 12 in front and 2 on each side. so 16 total. anybody get in any more ?

On the proto, which only has one putter pocket, i could get 25 or so if I used the side pockets.

dgdave said:
On the proto, which only has one putter pocket, i could get 25 or so if I used the side pockets.

I have the Proto currently and I carry 13 discs with a bunch of spare room. The production run has another putter pocket vs. the proto that I have (which can be modified to a putter pocket for those who have the proto and would like to modify).

It all depends on what you carry. If you carry mostly drivers you can fit more and if you carry a lot of putters and mids youll be able to fit less.

out of the Proto I believe you can max out at 25-27 and with the production you can prolly add two more to that.

I think the bag is best for carrying around 14, but thats not using the side pockets

Jesse B 707 said:
(although im sure it was you getting your "fix" of MTG :wink: )

dont make fun of the MTG!!! ..... and no would be your answer :p

PeterM_Vang said:
There will be a Black/Grey Simian siting in Minnesota this Saturday at Blue Ribbon Pines. Pictures will be taken.

your Simian is prego! :wink:

PeterM_Vang said:
There will be a Black/Grey Simian siting in Minnesota this Saturday at Blue Ribbon Pines. Pictures will be taken.

your Simian is prego! :wink:[/quote]

My Proto Simian was preggers too :) Love it!

gorillaboy said:
:lol: I told you i used to play too......I had a counter deck that would have made your head explode :wink:

Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:
:lol: I told you i used to play too......I had a counter deck that would have made your head explode :wink:

You're one of THOSE guys huh...

Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:

I had a blue counter deck that finished people off by making them draw.

Also a Survival of the Fittest deck.

I am a dork.

Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:

I dont remember you telling me that ....we should talk more! I just put a awesome deck together ...and it counters also

Frank Delicious said:
Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:

I am a dork.

I have a red/blue arcane spell deck no creatures...it wins by milling myself then dealing damage for how many arcane spells I have in the grave yard! fun fun!!! 20 burn for 4 mana gotta love it :wink:

gorillaboy said:
Frank Delicious said:
Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:

I am a dork.

I have a red/blue arcane spell deck no creatures...it wins by milling myself then dealing damage for how many arcane spells I have in the grave yard! fun fun!!! 20 burn for 4 mana gotta love it :wink:

I would generate something like 50 mana using that land that gave you one mana for each artifact you had in play and then I would make everyone draw that many cards. Except I had an library of urza (I think) that would keep you from losing if you couldn't draw.

I also had some black vices in the deck in case the other person also had the library of urza.

I got all the artifacts from some artifact creature that would let you pump out 1/1 artifact creatures for 2 mana or something like that.

I don't know what you guys are talking about but I have a feeling that this is one of the nerdiest pages on the internets.

what'shisname said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I have a feeling that this is one of the nerdiest pages on the internets.

Yeah, c'mon guys, we're already on a disc golf forum. No need double up on the nerd points, take it to the basement! :mrgreen:

Is anyone else able to see the tracking on their shipments? I've been checking mine like a teenage girl on Facebook ever since I got the tracking info a couple days ago, but I still get the "There is no record of this item" message on the USPS page. :(