• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
here are some photos of the Proto and New Simian :)

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/mikesolt/Gorilla%20Boy%20-%20Simian/

So...Chris, when will you start the 2nd run, or have you already? The black/grey looks pretty f'n sweet!

who wants to buy a revo dual pack!?

Furthur said:
Did anyone get an orange and grey one?

I sent out 2 orange/gray

jnecessary said:
So...Chris, when will you start the 2nd run, or have you already? The black/grey looks pretty f'n sweet!

I'm just in the start of rebuilding stock up of 5 of the other bag styles so i'm guessing in about a month i should be able to start in on the 2nd run of the Simian's but you can place a pre order for it that way you'll get asap once it's made

Best bag on the market! Just took it out and it was great. I have been without a simian for about a month or two and there's a world of difference. Do yourself a favor and get one!

Just took mine out this morning, and the straps are pretty nice. I've been carrying a small shouulder bag for the past couple of weeks, and forgot how easy this bigger bag is to carry.

Be interesting to see what those who didn't have a prototype have to say.

played a long round this morning with it...and i tweaked my back early on...so i sat ALOT......yea...this bag is the cat's meow... The new straps are a HUGE improvement over the protos....however i may still try my quads...and see how they work out. But yea....this bag is off the chains!!

I still like the way the bag rides with quads a little more than the stock straps. That said, the stock ones are very nice.

I need to try this bag on with the '09 quads. I sold my older ones a while back because they were too big.

I just played my first round with my bag this afternoon and I am having a problem with discs falling out. No one else is experiencing this? The discs at the top of the bag fall out maybe 10% of the time when I'm slinging the bag on my shoulder or off. My only other complaint would be that the straps seem close together because I find it a pain in the arse to get both straps over each shoulder. Maybe that's the cause because i'm being careful when I put the bag on so that discs don't fall out. I definitely can't do what Damson did in his little gif there without discs falling out...

I don't have that problem with 4 rocs in the bottom, 4 drivers in the middle, and 2 at the top. I keep my flap closed though.

I have 5 drivers in the top and it happens only if I don't get them in there all the way. I did the Damson Gif first thing when I got it and they stay put.

I'm a very large man and have no problems with the straps, stock or quads.

Furthur said:
I need to try this bag on with the '09 quads. I sold my older ones a while back because they were too big.
me too, ive got the 06/07 model and it doesnt sit right with the simian.....need to pony up for some new ones i guess

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how many discs are you guys able to stuff into it? I know the official store says 12+2+2, but from Furthur's pictures it looks more like you can stuff 13-14 into the main compartment and 3+3 into the putter pockets.

Is it possible to store som spare discs in one of the side pockets?

mejlholm said:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how many discs are you guys able to stuff into it? I know the official store says 12+2+2, but from Furthur's pictures it looks more like you can stuff 13-14 into the main compartment and 3+3 into the putter pockets.

Is it possible to store som spare discs in one of the side pockets?

i think you could do about 16 in the main compartment....and then 2-3 in each putter and then 3-4 discs in each side pocket...

Latest posts