• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
mikesolt said:
excuse me while i change keyboards......
1249607843050.jpg

So, when are we gonna see some GB towels....would love to have one instead of my crap rags for cleaning my discs...

dgdave said:
I want dri fit and flex fits!!!!!

Great job on the Simians.
Ya I agree. I say I want a GB shirt but all my cotton shirts pretty much only get worn around the living room. I wear some sort of tech clothing, usually a polo, on the course and especially in tourneys. I may yet decide to get a T-Shirt just to show support but Dri-Fit is where its at

i finally figured out how to put quads on my simian......i think?
the first time i tried it i hooked the front straps to the two loops right on the sides of the seat, a few days later common sense kicked in and i realized that you put them in the velcro piece that holds the original strap pads and hook both attachments to the bottom. needless to say this is worlds better than the first time and actually brings the bag a bit higher on my back than the originals :) well Chris.....amidoinitrite? it was the best way i could think of

Jesse B 707 said:
i finally figured out how to put quads on my simian......i think?
the first time i tried it i hooked the front straps to the two loops right on the sides of the seat, a few days later common sense kicked in and i realized that you put them in the velcro piece that holds the original strap pads and hook both attachments to the bottom. needless to say this is worlds better than the first time and actually brings the bag a bit higher on my back than the originals :) well Chris.....amidoinitrite? it was the best way i could think of

pretty close....you only need to hook the front attachments to the loops towards the bottom and the other 2 attachments get tucked into the back pocket of the bag so in reality your hooking it up by 3 points of connection

ok so for those of you pm'ing me about shirts.... I'm gonna get it set up on the store as soon as I get the chance and I will let you know when it's ready!

nice!! gildans are great shirts. we print on those alot at my job

*edit. thanks to frank d there is now ANOTHER simian in austin :) .props to u chris.this thing is great,i used it today at got a few guys who wanted to know more about it.

Just so everyone knows, you can fit a 3x hoodie under the bottom set of discs and was able to get those 4 in and out with zero problem

haha i ment to say that, i forgot you had one to zach. have you ever played old settlers with it? ive see somebody from far away with something that looked like a simian but i wasnt sure.

Latest posts