• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
gorillaboy said:
I ever tell you guys how relentless you are?? LOL

First it was to get the simian made and you totally produced. Now they want custom colors. Sheez. ....

gorillaboy said:

Look I don't want to say you might end up with a custom rank along the lines of "Lazy Entrepreneur" but I am not saying that won't happen.

Frank Delicious said:
gorillaboy said:

Look I don't want to say you might end up with a custom rank along the lines of "Lazy Entrepreneur" but I am not saying that won't happen.

it's not that I'm "lazy" I really dont have that kinda of time between work at the factory and work on the bags more or less work on the bags trying to keep up...

by the way orange and black are "cat" colors..... :p

gorillaboy said:
Frank Delicious said:
gorillaboy said:

it's not that I'm "lazy" I really dont have that kinda of time between work at the factory and work on the bags more or less work on the bags trying to keep up...

I like cats.

Frank Delicious said:
gorillaboy said:
Frank Delicious said:
gorillaboy said:

I like cats.

well your no fun

I've been trying to find a black and white "panda" bag... so if that becomes an option then this pile of crunchy green paper could get converted into something useful...like a panda bag...

Eric said:
I've been trying to find a black and white "panda" bag... so if that becomes an option then this pile of crunchy green paper could get converted into something useful...like a panda bag...

i think when most people would see a "panda" bag, they would think thats its probably a "cow" bag. but thats cool if thats your style

Does anybody else's bag squeak like a son of a bitch every time you take a step? I can't get mine to stop and it is literally driving me insane.

springy101 said:
Does anybody else's bag squeak like a son of a bitch every time you take a step? I can't get mine to stop and it is literally driving me insane.

that squeak is some thing that inherent with swivel clips...there really isn't much you can do to make it stop, unless you cut em off and sew D-rings on then switch to caribiner clips.

I know there was a thread some place that people were talking about how to make there straps stop squeaking on any bags in general

RoomTenONine said:
gorillaboy said:
dgdave said:
gorillaboy said:

First it was to get the simian made and you totally produced. Now they want custom colors. Sheez. ....

I so need to clone myself!!!!!

I honestly think you need to find some small business investors and seed capital to go big time.

*Raises hand*

Furthur said:
RoomTenONine said:
gorillaboy said:
dgdave said:
gorillaboy said:

I honestly think you need to find some small business investors and seed capital to go big time.

*Raises hand*

I'd be interested in investing in the company too.

RoomTenONine said:
Furthur said:
RoomTenONine said:
gorillaboy said:
dgdave said:
gorillaboy said:

*Raises hand*

I'd be interested in investing in the company too.

I will also provide capital. It would be cool to have an all disc golfer funded venture.

I kinda have this "thing" about not bringing in others into my business...probably has more to do with the fact I was raised in business with my parents and generaly see it as a bad idea to bring others into business with me...even with the right legal paper work...just not some thing I think I really wanna do...but you never know, it is an interesting idea :wink:

what I need to happen is for my business to start doubling from what it has been so I can justify quiting the day job...and I think a proper add campainge is the way to get to that goal so thats what I'm starting to work on....

you'd be amazed at how much just me and my mom can whip out in one week when I dont have to work any place but on the bags

gorillaboy said:
I kinda have this "thing" about not bringing in others into my business...probably has more to do with the fact I was raised in business with my parents and generaly see it as a bad idea to bring others into business with me...even with the right legal paper work...just not some thing I think I really wanna do...but you never know, it is an interesting idea :wink:

what I need to happen is for my business to start doubling from what it has been so I can justify quiting the day job...and I think a proper add campainge is the way to get to that goal so thats what I'm starting to work on....

you'd be amazed at how much just me and my mom can whip out in one week when I dont have to work any place but on the bags

I don't blame you for wanting to keep it in the family. That's how my family is.

But if you do, let me know. I've already maxed out my 401K and Roth this year.

Latest posts