• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was recently at Northwoods in Lac De Flaumbe, WI and I was taken back by all of the GB at the course, then I remembered that GB's home is in WI. Here in the mitten I was one of the first to have one, and now ever so slowly your seeing more and more. Keep up the outstanding work!

Yeah, it's weird how GB bags turn people's heads.

I know many DGCRers that have GB bags, but once you venture out into the general dg population it's like you're pulling up to the course in a classic Jaguar while everyone else is driving Pintos. :D

Yeah, it's weird how GB bags turn people's heads.

I know many DGCRers that have GB bags, but once you venture out into the general dg population it's like you're pulling up to the course in a classic Jaguar while everyone else is driving Pintos. :D

its true! other than the one i have ive only seen 2 other gb bags on the course and neither of them were local only at tournaments

well so far I have all the tops done for the 24 silverbacks I'm working on and I'm almost done with the backs to them. I will for sure be done with the backs today and join them with the tops and get started on the fronts to the bags.

well so far I have all the tops done for the 24 silverbacks I'm working on and I'm almost done with the backs to them. I will for sure be done with the backs today and join them with the tops and get started on the fronts to the bags.

............:|

Hey,i'm only 20 okay,no kids in the foreseeable future:)

thats what i though 2 years ago lol...im 22 next week and have a 1 year old:thmbup:

oh and as for GB i finally just ordered one..cant wait!

thats what i though 2 years ago lol...im 22 next week and have a 1 year old:thmbup:

oh and as for GB i finally just ordered one..cant wait!

Yeah well I'm still not having them anytime soon :|

Also,knowing my GB bag is possibly almost fully assembled is nearly unbearable,I think when I receive it I will write a song about its beauty.

Latest posts