• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm as giddy as a school girl right now!! Praying my #984 Silverback will arrive on my doorstep next week so I can take it on the disc golf weekend I have planned!!

:popcorn:

As long as I have my bag by october 15th,we're cool...we're cool.

doing like 3 tourneys in 4 or 5 weeks,so yeah. :)

question... how many of you that ordered silverbacks do "NOT" want the strap that comes with it? if you dont want it msg me with you order number

this will help save some time for me to get things done faster

got a good amount of stuff done today... all the key clips and drink holders got sewn onto the sides and I got half of the smaller zipper pockets put on.... getting closer!

starting Oct 1st I am going to start selling straps and dividers separate from the bags. so in other words any bag ordered after that date will not come with a strap or divider unless you order it with it.

smart move.

i'm willing to bet that most people just throw some quads on their bags so you should be able to roll out product faster.

not sure about the dividers though... doesn't almost everyone use them?

starting Oct 1st I am going to start selling straps and dividers separate from the bags. so in other words any bag ordered after that date will not come with a strap or divider unless you order it with it.

I was just wondering to myself if I could order a new style strap in black
for my older model Squirrel Monkey...Can I do this now?

smart move.

i'm willing to bet that most people just throw some quads on their bags so you should be able to roll out product faster.

not sure about the dividers though... doesn't almost everyone use them?

I use the divider that came with mine but not the strap.

I was just wondering to myself if I could order a new style strap in black
for my older model Squirrel Monkey...Can I do this now?

you could if you want but I'm gonna have to get straps made yet, and that is why I was asking people who have SB coming to let me know if they dont want a strap cause it will help me build the stock up for straps quicker

Will the straps have the SWIVEL hooks? I got my SM but the strap just had just carabiners on them. I prefer the swivel style the dont get twisted up. And will the strap padding be made in a genetic black instead of matching the bag.

Will the straps have the SWIVEL hooks? I got my SM but the strap just had just carabiners on them. I prefer the swivel style the dont get twisted up. And will the strap padding be made in a genetic black instead of matching the bag.

the strap is gonna be the strap I have been making this year with the swivel clips and I am offering the strap in every color so you can match your bag if thats what you want

Latest posts