• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the brown is dead sexy, i ordered a matching brown simian and silverback. i'll take a group photo when they come in. i'll see if i can get some hooters girls to pose next to them ;)

You will be waiting a long time.

I might not :)

I had a chat with him,and I think things are about to pick up,people on here are being really pessimistic.

Plus,I ordered a silverback,so there's a chance I could get it in the next batch :)

I think the majority of his orders are probably the spider monkeys/squirrels & simians.

Can I still place an order for a Simian? I wasn't going to do it immediately, but was confused when I couldn't even find a place to do it on your website...

Chris, will you be sure to keep us in the loop about the auction for that LE Simian? I want to be a part of that auction as I'd like to help the injured comrade as well as win the bag.

Can I still place an order for a Simian? I wasn't going to do it immediately, but was confused when I couldn't even find a place to do it on your website...

yes you can still order a simian i just dont have any on the store but I will put one up for you to buy if you want and as long as you understand it will be a while before I get to making it with all the other orders that are ahead of it right now. just send me a email when you ready to buy it and tell me what color you want and i will put one up on ethe store for you right away.

Chris, will you be sure to keep us in the loop about the auction for that LE Simian? I want to be a part of that auction as I'd like to help the injured comrade as well as win the bag.

absolutely! right now my plan is to have the bag at the event for Gabe so people can see it and then the week after i will auction it off and I will be sure top post that the auction is going on when i start it.

yes you can still order a simian i just dont have any on the store but I will put one up for you to buy if you want and as long as you understand it will be a while before I get to making it with all the other orders that are ahead of it right now. just send me a email when you ready to buy it and tell me what color you want and i will put one up on ethe store for you right away.

I totally understand. I'll give it probably a month before I place the order but I'm definitely gonna have to get me one of those. Hopefully you're closer to being caught up by then. Sounds like you're starting to crank 'em out faster! Keep it up!

I totally understand. I'll give it probably a month before I place the order but I'm definitely gonna have to get me one of those. Hopefully you're closer to being caught up by then. Sounds like you're starting to crank 'em out faster! Keep it up!

There is a Sim for sale in the marketplace bro, might wanna hop on that if you want one soon

There is a Sim for sale in the marketplace bro, might wanna hop on that if you want one soon

I offered a trade for that one but he didn't like the color of my carolina bag...sad day. But I'll hold onto this one for a while so I can get a Simian in the color I want and support GB personally. Thanks for the heads up though!

Pardon me, Mr. Gorilla Boy...may I procure an idea from thee? Do you ever offer a repair service for other manufacturer bags? Just wondering...please do not kill me with your gorillaness.

Latest posts