• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pardon me, Mr. Gorilla Boy...may I procure an idea from thee? Do you ever offer a repair service for other manufacturer bags? Just wondering...please do not kill me with your gorillaness.

no I dont work on repairing bags from other companies.

and to who asked about silverbacks, should be in a few weeks or so..

how's those 5 simians progressing along, any idea what oreder # they satisfy up through?

I realize and understand that you get this question a ton, but...I'm unfortunate to have #1002 (a navy blue simian) and have already waited for nearly 7 weeks...do you think it might be ready before the PDGA global tourney on August 20?

I realize and understand that you get this question a ton, but...I'm unfortunate to have #1002 (a navy blue simian) and have already waited for nearly 7 weeks...do you think it might be ready before the PDGA global tourney on August 20?

I had to wait longer than that for my Silverback way back in December, but trust me (and any other proud GB owner), it's entirely worth the wait.

Sucks that you may not have it in time for your tourney though. But you gotta respect a man thats still crafting the community this fine equipment by hand, and in the USA no less!

Keep up the good work Chris! :thmbup:

im just gonna go out on a limb and say theres no way in hell youre getting it by then because there are like 20 simians and a few more models in between. i feel your pain as im only a few orders ahead of you but maybe we'll get them for christmas presents! :hfive:

Still waiting

im just gonna go out on a limb and say theres no way in hell youre getting it by then because there are like 20 simians and a few more models in between. i feel your pain as im only a few orders ahead of you but maybe we'll get them for christmas presents! :hfive:

I ordered my Simian on 5/21/11. I am order 983. If I knew it was going to take ths long I would have ordered another Bag. So I waited this long so I almost 3 months into it now. All I would like is some kind of time frame when my bag might be done. All I have gotten from him is he is doing a new system. Maybe he should hire some people to help him! So people will get there Bags in the 6 weeks! I am going to give it another 30 days then I am going to buy somthing else.

I ordered my Simian on 5/21/11. I am order 983. If I knew it was going to take this long I would have ordered another Bag. So I waited this long so I almost 3 months into it now. All I would like is some kind of time frame when my bag might be done. All I have gotten from him is he is doing a new system. Maybe he should hire some people to help him! So people will get there Bags in the 6 weeks! I am going to give it another 30 days then I am going to buy something else.

What color did you order?

We all have to exercise patience here. You are not ordering from a warehouse stocked by sweatshop labor. These bags are not machined made either. You have one man, quality materials, and superior designs slaving away at these things, which have become quite popular. What you have purchased is rare and valuable just because of the situation.

That said, I believe I am 994 and don't really expect it until sometime when the courses here in Alaska become unplayable, as in around thanksgiving. Unless, maybe... Hey Chris, if I throw you another c note can you make something happen? LOL

BTW Chris, I am moving in a week or so, should I send a shipping address change through paypal?

I ordered my Simian on 5/21/11. I am order 983. If I knew it was going to take ths long I would have ordered another Bag. So I waited this long so I almost 3 months into it now. All I would like is some kind of time frame when my bag might be done. All I have gotten from him is he is doing a new system. Maybe he should hire some people to help him! So people will get there Bags in the 6 weeks! I am going to give it another 30 days then I am going to buy somthing else.

i ordered mine a few days after you and tho its hard at time im exercising my patients. im sure it'll be worth it, ive seen the old ones and they rock so this should be even better. a little somethin somethin extra for the crazy wait would be cool tho *hint hint*

i ordered mine a few days after you and tho its hard at time im exercising my patients. im sure it'll be worth it, ive seen the old ones and they rock so this should be even better. a little somethin somethin extra for the crazy wait would be cool tho *hint hint*

physical-therapy.jpg

I ordered my Kong on 05/01/11, I may not be feeling the pain of needing the bag as importantly since i have a fully functional bag *although need more space* to hold me over until GB gets my Kong done. Regardless of wait time though, its going to be a top notch product when we all get the new bags in our hands that are going to last for seasons!

We all have to exercise patience here. You are not ordering from a warehouse stocked by sweatshop labor. These bags are not machined made either. You have one man, quality materials, and superior designs slaving away at these things, which have become quite popular. What you have purchased is rare and valuable just because of the situation.

That said, I believe I am 994 and don't really expect it until sometime when the courses here in Alaska become unplayable, as in around thanksgiving. Unless, maybe... Hey Chris, if I throw you another c note can you make something happen? LOL

BTW Chris, I am moving in a week or so, should I send a shipping address change through paypal?

just email me with your change of address and the order number. [email protected]

FYI - on talkDG he said he is going with another 5 Simians next!

and I'm planning on working through this weekend since I'm gonna be gone for like 5 days next weekend.. I'm also gonna be working on 4 LE's since there's only 4 of them that need to be made.. goal is to have the LE's done and hopefully the Simians done by Wednesday!

Rock on bruthamain. A well-deserved vacation? Hopefully getting in a few rounds?

Latest posts