• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, but you have no one to blame but your self... Everything you're bitching about is pretty clearly stated on his site.
Do give him a call or email, or something, and I'd imagine changing the color would be no big deal.

I shop off my phone it says nothing if so why is he posting it here at all I'm not bitchin! Sucks knowing now come throw and well see who will be bitchin!

I shop off my phone it says nothing if so why is he posting it here at all I'm not bitchin! Sucks knowing now come throw and well see who will be bitchin!

So you decided to drop the money for a high end disc golf bag, didn't bother to do any research, and just bought it on your phone? It's almost hard to believe you were surprised and disappointed by the results. If you want to complain about GB, at least say something intelligent and stop whining about your own mistakes.

He makes great bags, has one of the clearest lines of communication in the DG community, and truly loves the game. It's not his fault or our fault that you are unable to read.

Oh boy. I ordered my bag a couple of weeks ago. I'm perfectly content waiting on it because it will be worth it. Granted, I am chomping at the bit...but it's worth it.

tantrum.gif

Tantrum1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking about ordering a Silverback in either Brown or Green. Can anybody with pics of Silverbacks in either color (or any you think I should consider) post some to help my choice? I have said in the past that brown was a close second to Wine, but the green one on the site looks pretty great. I have a Squirrel Monkey in Wine that I love, but I want a different color.

Got my navy blue Silverback in last night. This bag is great love the new features like the keyclip and the inner pockets. Great craftmanship bag looks great. Loaded it up with discs and other things it still feels realy light. Chris was great to work with I had originally ordered a Chimp but decided to change my order to a silverback. Chris was quick to respond to emails and questions. Great customer service. Thank you Chris keep up the good work.

I was able to catch up with Gorilla Boy a little yesterday. It had been awhile.

The Simian changes look great. It is nice to see product first hand versus through a picture. At least it helps me understand things easier.

I didn't hang around to long as I know you all want your bags.

Keep up the good work GB.

Latest posts