• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made 847 and 848 today.. then worked on cutting out more Sim's.. tomorrow I gotta finish cutting out some parts for the Sim's then on to order 849!

Do you think 857 will make it to NW Indiana by March 26th?

I'm departing the next day on a 9-day dg road-trip, and would love to have my new Silverback with me! :)

its hard to say and I really don't want to make a promise I cant possibly keep on a time of delivery.. I know I have several Sim's coming up that I have to make and each one of those take about a day each and that cuts into how much I can get done and how fast.. but I'm still doing every thing I can to get as much done as soon as possible!!!

My big brown Sim will accompany me through this years tourney season. Can't wait! I actually I can, and I will. I don't think driving to out to the Gorilla hut from Cali to lend a hand will speed up the process at all.

I'm going to beat on my chest and hop around the front yard like a wild ape when this thing shows up.

Just out of curiosity, how many on average are you making per week? Order 892 seems a long ways away. I can't wait! I seriously feel like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.

I try to keep an average of at least 2 a day... but it really comes down to what I have to make like Sim's for example take a bout a day each to put together where as if all I had to do was spiders I could do like 6 of them a day.

..and the new ones you can't remove the straps to attach quads right?

wanna make 863 with removable straps to attach quad shocks? i have a bad back...

don't ask why i carry so many discs and want a big bag (for the seat). :) i know i know. i should use an aviar and Roc for every course ever made.

I have a Sim that you can remove the straps from and I have a spare set of quads just hanging around and I've never felt the need to switch them out. What for? All I could see happening is having quad straps sliding around a lot at the top making it a huge pain in the ass. All because I replaced backpack style straps with.... backpack style straps? What the hell for?

Any chance we can get some pics of the new sim in the wild? I am seriously considering one (need to order soon so that I can get it for my bday) but would like to see a few more pics... like maybe loaded up with discs or on someone's back... Thanks

Any chance we can get some pics of the new sim in the wild? I am seriously considering one (need to order soon so that I can get it for my bday) but would like to see a few more pics... like maybe loaded up with discs or on someone's back... Thanks

This would be awesome......ive been waiting to see some more pics as well. :thmbup:

Latest posts