• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're supposed to be proud of cubby aces now?

they've been given the name for a reason; not the first shot off the tee.

the guy is full of it, and i'd bet he only talks down on nikko because locastro is half his age, half his weight, and twice as good a golfer as cubby will ever be.

congrats on the half ace.

we're supposed to be proud of cubby aces now?

they've been given the name for a reason; not the first shot off the tee.

the guy is full of it, and i'd bet he only talks down on nikko because locastro is half his age, half his weight, and twice as good a golfer as cubby will ever be.

congrats on the half ace.

You're talking to a Phillies fan, we're proud of being the losingest team in baseball too. :D

why would i go thru all those thread when all i have to do is find the one and only post ever made by cubby on this website . here it is

"Thanks to all those Disc Golfers out there that have had positive things to say about me or what my blog and YOUTUBE videos do to promote the sport in a positive light.

For those of you that are hung up on my aces or distances of the shots or what ever else bugs you about what I do, I can't help you. My advice to you is just go out and play more Disc Golf and be content and happy with your own game and efforts to promote the sport.

BTW, Hole 9 at Rutgers although it is the shortest hole on the course. The distance is 104 feet not 57 feet like the sign says. And I challenge you to come out and Ace it. Not as easy as it seems and is seldomed Aced.

Warm regards to all. If you are ever in New Jersey get in touch with me and we will throw some rounds together."

Cubby

You're talking to a Phillies fan, we're proud of being the losingest team in baseball too. :D

and you're replying to a Rams fan, so we're still in the same boat, HA!

/please draft bradford, please draft bradford.....

i found it VERY odd that he never once denied throwing multiple shots on the holes. he just says if the things he does bugs you then there is nothing he can do about it. Again my stance is that if he is indeed throwing multiple shots then he is a total fraud and should be ashamed however if he comes on here and says they are legit 1 throw aces i think all you guys should apologize.

why would i go thru all those thread when all i have to do is find the one and only post ever made by cubby on this website . here it is

"Thanks to all those Disc Golfers out there that have had positive things to say about me or what my blog and YOUTUBE videos do to promote the sport in a positive light.

For those of you that are hung up on my aces or distances of the shots or what ever else bugs you about what I do, I can't help you. My advice to you is just go out and play more Disc Golf and be content and happy with your own game and efforts to promote the sport.

BTW, Hole 9 at Rutgers although it is the shortest hole on the course. The distance is 104 feet not 57 feet like the sign says. And I challenge you to come out and Ace it. Not as easy as it seems and is seldomed Aced.

Warm regards to all. If you are ever in New Jersey get in touch with me and we will throw some rounds together."

Cubby

and this is your counter-argument? a non-specific post where the guy does nothing to refute any of the claims made against him?

brilliant detective work there Holmes :clap::clap:

Cubby

I have a policy of not trusting people that wear sweatpants in public.

Welcome to the site btw, it's good to have some seasoned vets around these parts.

thanks. i see you are from NC. I love renny gold and bracketts bluff. also played charlottes web and a couple others there last year.

you missed what i said about it was odd that he has not denied it there sherlock

so let's recap: everyone on here says he's a fraud, he himself says nothing to counter those claims, you yourself, again, point out the fact that he's done nothing to defend himself, yet, you still smugly maintain he could've shot all of those aces righteously, and we're all dicks for not taking your point of view?

Internet warfare is serious business....My Take...Cubby is good for the game...he is one of a handful who have documented various courses from around my region online..its cool to see the courses being played and to see them....the aces...I don't care if they are real or not...it's still cool to watch them IMHO. Plenty of guys might enjoy sex with a girl with fake boobs, dyed hair, fake name, who fakes an orgasm...it's still fun! Isn't that what disc golf should be...fun? To all the haters I say bah! I support Cubby..he's 5 foot 2 of disc golf glory and you can't handle it. BTW I emptied my bag at Rutgers on that petite little hole and never got my damn Cubby Ace.

My only real gripe about Cubby is that he makes getting aces look ridiculously easy. I can see the non initiated stumbling upon his vids and going "If that tubbo can do it, that frisbee golf must be easy." I know that acing holes in DG is not easy b/c if I emptied my bag on his infamous Rutgers course I most definitely wouldn't have aces either but to outsiders watching we have to look pathetic.

Congrats on the Ace!

Regarding some of the comments in this thread, and countless others....

I do not understand the attitude displayed on the internet regarding "cubby aces." In my eyes, if you throw a disc from the teepad and it goes into the basket, it's an ace, period. Whether it's #1, or #10, scored or not. It doesn't take any less skill to do it on your 5th shot than it does your 1st, especially if it's a hole you've played before.

What you guys say in response won't change my viewpoint, but I'm curious as to why throwing a second shot from the teepad automatically makes the ace worthless in the eyes of the internets?

Congrats on the Ace!

Regarding some of the comments in this thread, and countless others....

I do not understand the attitude displayed on the internet regarding "cubby aces." In my eyes, if you throw a disc from the teepad and it goes into the basket, it's an ace, period. Whether it's #1, or #10, scored or not. It doesn't take any less skill to do it on your 5th shot than it does your 1st, especially if it's a hole you've played before.

Exactly! An ace is a hole in one. A hole in one occurs when you throw from the tee into the basket, in one throw.

Plenty of guys might enjoy sex with a girl with fake boobs, dyed hair, fake name, who fakes an orgasm...it's still fun! Isn't that what disc golf should be...fun?

I will be the first to say that is very fun.:D

I'm in on this.....so I'm a manwhore. It's still better then nothing or old Rosey. Hot is still hot even if it's only packaging. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts