• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grey Storage Containers for Discs

bigbead420

Where can I get the grey storage containers that fit discs perfectly - you'll see vendors with these....I heard you could get them at a hardware store but I'm wondering if anyone can give me a definite place to purchase these, any help would be great, thanks :thmbup:

I ordered some a few months back and they're still on back order. I called and asked where my containers were and was told they were on back order for a few more months. The guy told me they had sold 13,000 of them "pre-order" and were waiting to hit the 15,000 number before they got them... (or something like that).

Anyway... please do order some so I can get mine sooner!
DSCJNKY

In looking at various places for similar sized bins, they are running $28-$40.
What are the places charging for them as "disc golf specific"?

Just went through this myself...
Buckhorn requires a $1,500 minimum order.
We needed 20 bins and still did not hit that total. We obviously did'nt want to shell $1,500 on plastic we can't throw so we looked to no avail. We found some places that sold them, but those were still $25 a bucket. 20x25 =$500 + $150 for shippping. $650 is ridiculous.
We decided to just build our own. We made 18 bins the perfect size we wanted out of wood.
They are surprisingly not that much heavier and turned out great.

We spent around $145 to make all of them with the perfect dimensions we needed. That includes paint and rope handles.

Here is a pic of the unpainted/no handle added bins.
7880614014_08d5b5ba63_z.jpg

Latest posts