• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

The bag looks kind of like a Grip, as does the prodiscus and the Flak...they all look alike.
I don't know why anyone would pay $200 for the PF bag though....butt ass ugly, like the flak...

Edit: This IS a Grip thread, and Billy comes in here promoting the PF bag....

All backpacks are going to look similar, you can't reinvent the wheel. I never said the Grip bag wasn't a good bag, as we all know it a great design but like all things could use some improvement. And I'm not promoting Physical Flight, just posting my opinion on the two bags since I own both! I've never owned a flak or prodiscus but if any bag looks like grip it is prodiscus but thats neither here nor there. Overall I basically love the fact that people continually bash products that they have yet to try or see in person especially when the competition in companies in disc golf only makes things better for consumers. Ever thought that continually bashing new companies will only stunt the overall growth of disc golf and keep prices high on bags. Sorry for the thread drift and for the "holla" comment discounting my credibility i could care less what a guy on a keyboard thinks! "holla" :)

from facebook

Thursday 09/13 at 1:00pm Central Time
The complete fall line of Special Editions will be released on http://www.grip-eq.com/

I really hope they are the charcoal ones with highlights I saw already and passed on, if not, there might be a brand new digi camo bag hitting the marketplace soon.

Just got mine in yesterday and I love it! There are only a couple of problems I have but those are just because I am switching from a Revo Dual, so I just have to get used to it.

Upgrading from my fade crunch with quads to the grip has been night and day.. I'm just a casual player but my experience in the game has been way more pleasant.

Upgrading from my fade crunch with quads to the grip has been night and day.. I'm just a casual player but my experience in the game has been way more pleasant.

I have a Fade Crunch (don't need the straps - the one it came with is okay) and I plan to use it for my "small" set when I want to just play a quick light round somewhere.

To me the grip bag feels lighter than when I had all of my discs packed up in the crunch probably because of improved weight distribution. The grip has been a great birthday gift so far!

Val and Doss bags are signature editions. These new ones will be special editions with different color combinations.

I am hoping it will be these three
404052_427687570600917_973520120_n.jpg

not trying to be a dick but aren't those just the black bags that have the logos colored in with fabric marker? what am i missing something?

No, these are three new bags given to the Dynamic Discs KC store because they sold a bag that won the giveaway.

They are all made out of a gunmetal grey body, which hasn't been used before, with either pink, green, or black stitching. Not fabric marker.

The dynamic discs store has commented that they do believe these are the new SE editions for the fall. We'll find that out tomorrow afternoon.