• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

looks like the inverse of the regular black and gray bag...bag is mostly dark gray with some black accents. looks hella sexy to me, not listed on their site for order though. so i'm not sure if it's a dd exclusive, or maybe exclusive to the authorized retailers or what.

Are you talking about the one along with the black/pink and black/green on their latest pic? It looks like its just a black bag with grey logos.

the neon green one in the pic sort of looks like an all black bag just with the green logo. the pink one on the left though looks like the main body of the bag is a dark gray, and the center part of the bag is black. you can see there is a difference in the main body of the bag and the center piece that the pink logo is attached to. you can notice it in the middle gray/black too, and the green one on the right looks pretty much like an all black bag.

either that or the lighting in the pic is terrible and there's an optical illusion making an all black bag look two tone.

Not real impressed with those. Look like the regular bags with highlighter upgrade done by everyone else.

Not real impressed with those. Look like the regular bags with highlighter upgrade done by everyone else.

Yeah. $60 because they put a different color thread in the machine?

/me says as a guy with a bag that has different colored fabrics... ;)

These better not be the only new special editions coming out or I'll be back on the hunt for a camo bag.
404052_427687570600917_973520120_n.jpg

Yeah, those totally look like the plain black bags with the logo's colored with a fabric marker.

I think they're all the same gun metal gray body. They just have pink/black/green thread respectively. I'd have to see them in person, but I think they'd all look pretty decent.

That being said, I still don't agree with charging an extra $60 or $100 for color options that every other bag company already does for their customers. But hey, they sell out of every special release they put out, so they obviously know what they're doing from a business standpoint.

Took my chances that these new Charcoal bags with accents are going to be the soon released special editions. So I found maybe the last new digi Camo bag from Quarry run disc golf course pro shop all the way in Maine.
Here's hoping I was right, and hopefully they don't release a black/grey digi camo bag, Or I'll be owning two.

Not sure if this will be useful for anyone. But I was having some issues with the side panels bending inward and seemingly showing support issues. I honestly just realized that there is velcro access to the panels inside the main compartment. I took them both out, kind of flexed them straighter and switched them so the padded side is facing in. It seems to have helped a great deal.

Of course, for all I know, this could be a big "duh" from Grip owners. Sorry, I'm still finding pockets on this thing.

^bi didnt know that and i was noticing the same thing as you. now i bent it back into shape and it seems to have done the job!! great looking out woods!

I noticed the velcro and the plastic inside. I took mine out and one of them was bent a little. I think I've straightened it out.

Made me a little nervous putting them back in. Pretty tight fit. I didn't flip mine around. I left the padding facing out. My discs don't need the padding facing them. :)

My bag is slightly "askew." If I set the bag square, the top of the bag seems fine but the bottom front of the bag is an inch or so to the left. The bottom of the bag (the plastic and the rails) aren't perfectly even.

It's one of those things that once you notice you can't not see it, but almost nobody else will notice it and it has no effect at all on the bag at all except to make it look a little weird.

Reading these last few posts makes me happy I haven't dropped $200 on one of these yet. True, if I had the dough I would have, but at that price I want my bag to dispense rainbows and unicorns. I shouldn't have to mess with an internal frame if I am buying a top of the line bag.

True, tiffany cuff links with the rainbow would be nice to lol! but when they 1st came out. Justin did mentioned this about the bags (due to transport). However, my new one seems just fine (Clay). Looks even better than the pics do.

Reading these last few posts makes me happy I haven't dropped $200 on one of these yet. True, if I had the dough I would have, but at that price I want my bag to dispense rainbows and unicorns. I shouldn't have to mess with an internal frame if I am buying a top of the line bag.

FWIW I didn't have to mess with mine. I just did so I could learn a little bit about it. :)

And the slight lopsidedness (which, again, you'd probably have to have me tell you about to notice) gives my bag personality. :)