• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

The All Black for $200 and 2-3 Fabric Markers for $5 is where it is at! - I will post pics of my bag when I am finished with the zipper pulls. It blows all the $60 more bags away :hfive:

It's actually a different fabric as well, a new grey. Also, the thread is different. Worth 60 more IMO. Too many haters...

My post did not have your name in it anywhere I can see. I was speaking in general terms as there have been several people saying they are overprice when they actually have done more on these than the last special edition which only had a different fabric. You actually are getting more for 260 than the last special editions.

Holy crap I want the black on black. Anyone want to buy it then trade it too me for mine and 100 bucks.

I guess I am a little disapointed in the new bags. I expected so much more.
For 60 dollars I just dont see it. Spend 40 more and get a nate doss bag. At least they are different. I was watching the clock all morning to see these new bags. Most of the grip bag owners have dyed there stitching. Looks like they dropped the ball on that one. Next special edition will have zipper pulls.
But after all that they are a great bag. I just want to see bigger changes from this company.

New special edition is a huge let down.

Doss on the other hand is the best bag ever. So sharp and clean.

whats diff about the material? the black and coal does look nice. I had made up my mind on all black bc its cheaper but now I just dont know

^Sh*t man I cannot even tempt myself I would get murdered!!

plus im poppin the question at the end of the month so money is tight!! Someone help this guy out he is offering a stellar deal!!!! proto glow holy smokes!!!