• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Ooookay, I will be posting this in the ol' blog and sending out an email to our list in a short bit, but bags will be available from the website at 6PM Central Standard Time on Wednesday, the 8th. For realsies! Bags are looking great!

from facebook

Just saw today that Emac stopped using the Grip and has gone to No Excuses. Looks like the same bag as McBeth. Just thought this was interesting. I wonder why he changed?

McBeths bag and Emacs bag are quite different.. yes its the same style McBeth has his signature american flag style bag where as Emac i believe is a Kansas bag. no exscuses does custom bags how YOU want them insted of just going with one particular style like grip.. everyone should check No Excuses out

The only drawback to the Grip Equipment bag is that there's not enough space for a rain jacket or hoodie. Other than that it's a perfect bag.

Just saw today that Emac stopped using the Grip and has gone to No Excuses. Looks like the same bag as McBeth. Just thought this was interesting. I wonder why he changed?

EMac was not a Grip sponsored player and now NoExcuses is his official bag sponsor. The NoExcuses bags are pretty sweet too though. McBeths girlfriend Has an awesome backpack style bag with a sparkly bright green with a leopard print interior.

I recently got the grip bag because from everything I had read or heard the bag was better for your back. I have not had it long but I have found that it is heavier than my old innova competition bag with quads. I cannot tell that it is any better for my back than my old bag.

What has been your experience?

I recently got the grip bag because from everything I had read or heard the bag was better for your back. I have not had it long but I have found that it is heavier than my old innova competition bag with quads. I cannot tell that it is any better for my back than my old bag.

For me it takes a lot of strain off my back as compared to my old competition bag. You have to make sure that that the bag is riding high on your back and not loosely on your back.

I have a glass back and have since retired from the fire service due to this. I've noticed a big diff./reduction in back pain since going to the Grip bag. Ya I'm still hurting after a few rounds, but my pain is only around a 5 to 6 instead of 7 to 8 at the end of the day.

Ditto. Muscle in my bag has been bad since an old summer job injury. Grip bag has extended my comfortable playing time 2x

Latest posts