• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

No, sir. And that is one of the biggest gripes I have with Grip. They are the only company that doesn't offer a selection of colors as a standard option.

But, they are still relatively new, with only one bag offering at the moment. My hopes are that in coming years, that business model will change. Right now though, they charge $60 more to compensate for buying the colored fabric that they don't normally carry, and whatever it costs them to make only 20 bags of a particular color. Plus the status of having a (somewhat) unique Grip bag on the course. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is.

Hence why I'm putting the effort into customizing my Grip so it doesn't disappear into the sea of black Grips at tournaments.

Luckily I actually prefer the all black color scheme that I got. But yeah, customization is needed. Just need to figure out how I want to customize mine...

Grip Master's Cup fundraiser bag:

201875_10151121311879596_482838313_o.jpg

So I'm assuming this version is the third "sig" bag, with proceeds going to the tourney. Meaning a $300 price point. Can anyone comment?

Last edited:
So I'm assuming this version is the third "sig" bag, with proceeds going to the tourney. Meaning a $300 price point. Can anyone comment?

More than likely yes. When I was in contact with Justin before I bought my bag, he said they would be having a new fundraiser bag coming out soon with the $300 price point. The extra money, rather than going to a pro, would be going to a charity he said. I posted it before somewhere in this thread but Im too lazy to go find it...

More than likely yes. When I was in contact with Justin before I bought my bag, he said they would be having a new fundraiser bag coming out soon with the $300 price point. The extra money, rather than going to a pro, would be going to a charity he said. I posted it before somewhere in this thread but Im too lazy to go find it...

Nice good to know, I'm glad this isn't one of the limited editions, can't wait to see what $260 will get me. Did they hint at when in September they expect to release them?

I don't really care, but how many of the clay bags are produced? They seem to have been made in a few runs (I'm on about post 1100 in this thread, and people were talking about getting clay bags then too).

It seems like a "special edition" that's been introduced twice now, which seems odd. No?

Mine should ship today. I think. :)

I don't really care, but how many of the clay bags are produced? They seem to have been made in a few runs (I'm on about post 1100 in this thread, and people were talking about getting clay bags then too).

It seems like a "special edition" that's been introduced twice now, which seems odd. No?

Mine should ship today. I think. :)

They usually make 20 of them at a time. They've only ever released special edition colors once before, the clay/coal and the "Grandma's Seafoam Green Couch." So I'm not sure if they'll just keep re-releasing those colors and add to their Signature Edition bags along the way, or come up with new special edition colors.

They usually make 20 of them at a time. They've only ever released special edition colors once before, the clay/coal and the "Grandma's Seafoam Green Couch." So I'm not sure if they'll just keep re-releasing those colors and add to their Signature Edition bags along the way, or come up with new special edition colors.

Thanks. I don't really care, but some might if they pay the $60 to get a "limited edition" bag and then they keep releasing more of the same edition later on. :)

How long did it take for the val & nate signature bags to sell out? I want the new blue & white bag but won't have the funds til next Thursday :(

If the Nate ones did not sell out in the presale they must have sold almost immediately after, the Valerie ones were there for a little bit longer. I had the Doss one in my shopping cart but had a last minute change of mind and went for clay/coal and I haven't regretted it. Clay/Coal is the best color there is (biast opinion :D)

I'm guessing at least one or two of their pro's will want one and might get first priority, and they have been posting their sneak peak pics getting people interested. Shouldn't take long (in my opinion).

Stage 2 of "Geek out my Grip."

Couple of good ole fashioned Space Invaders shields. And some omnomnom action (pellets to follow along the top).

Attachments

• WP_000735.jpg
    WP_000735.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 32
  • WP_000736.jpg
    WP_000736.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
  • WP_000738.jpg
    WP_000738.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts