• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ to join the masses?

I think he was answering the question about his username being his email...

Geez snappy mcsnapperson...

Sure. I love hugs.

timthumb.php

The Spinal tap is money, i think it has a little bit more room than grip from what I've seen and is a little bulkier.

grip is a good bag, and so is the mahal.

timthumb.php

The Spinal tap is money, i think it has a little bit more room than grip from what I've seen and is a little bulkier.

grip is a good bag, and so is the mahal.

Thanks!

I think if you get any of these bags, you'll be satisfied:

1. Grip
2. Mahal
3. Spinal Tap
4. Ergo2
5. Newest Flak3

There's always a great assortment of plastic bags to fit the needs of any player. Start with the beginner's WalMart plastic bag for casual rounds, or go all out with a Hefty flex garbage bag if you're a player in need of that extra storage space for tournament rounds.

You're not using the gear you WANT to use?

Correct... but that's simply part of being on a team. The aspects of being on the team outweigh the desire to use other gear. At the point where that is not the case, I would switch.

I can carry a Fade, Grip, Mahal, Ergo, etc... any bag that is not produced by a disc manufacturer. So that rule would exclude Prodigy.

I'm sure Shoestings would still love to throw his Firebird, but he cannot.

I've owned a Grip, but I now own a Mahal. Not because the Grip wasn't comfy, because it definitely was, it just wasn't big enough for me. It carried the right amount of discs, I just prefer to have more room for other stuff.

OP, I'm sure you will be happy with a Grip, unless you like to carry a bunch of extra stuff.

Thanks for all the feedback on the Grip. It sounds like all I need. New problem is the colors in stock now are just not Metal. Wake me up when they get some evil colors.

You could sew a pentagram on there and maybe drizzle some lambs blood on over the top.

The ONLY complaint I have for my Grip bag is that I can't personalize it very much. I can add weird zipper strings and the like, but I can't put patches or change the color of the stitching. It voids the lifetime warranty, and I hope to use this for quite some time.

Customize away! Super metal, also, if I say so myself.

They tell you on the website to customize, just don't iron patches on, but everything else in reason was fair game as I recall.

Last edited:
They tell you on the website to customize, just don't iron patches on, but everything else in reason was fair game as I recall.

It looks more hippy than metal :D It was my understanding you could sew on patches but not iron or glue them on.