• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

So many people bought these just to flip them, wouldn't be surprised if the price never gets that high.

yup

it sees like everyone in this thread is just flipping them or at least some. I would imagine that most will go for at least 30 for a while.

I'm happy with how mine look and feel. It looks like they added something like metal flakes but more like silver metal dots all over. This picture doesn't show those very well.

picture.php

I just compared it to my new blue McPro Roc and it's about the same shade as those. That picture lightened them up a little.

LOL the people selling the CFR stuff sure are. Prices are already back to earth for the most part, got two selinske Gstar destroyers for only 25 each. I paid 50 for my gold GCC TB but I should have waited. The GCC discs will never go under about 40 though I don't think. I give it three weeks to a month before Gstar TLs and leoards are around 25 shipped. Teebirds shortly thereafter.

New DX stability was a good description. A 165 almost flipped overpowered onto a 10-12 mph head wind. Otherwise, fairly stable, especially if thrown with hyzer.

New DX stability was a good description. A 165 almost flipped overpowered onto a 10-12 mph head wind. Otherwise, fairly stable, especially if someone with hyzer.:hfive: l, like it.

Sweeeeeeeet. Exactly what I want, something to replace my 10x KC pro and the few flat top dx ones I have. I have stable TB's all day. Need some premium plastic like this.

Have the lighter weights been really light? I got a couple of each weight range but asked for the heaviest of each range possible. I was hoping to get a 168 ish and 172 ish for the bag.

"Sweeeeeeeet. Exactly what I want, something to replace my 10x KC pro and the few flat top dx ones I have. I have stable TB's all day. Need some premium plastic like this."
-zmannz1984

Same here as I have eagles and flat tb's that can fit this role. I ultimately went to tl's due to the variety of molds but this is nice. I haven't thrown mine yet but hopefully they can be a replacement for one of my currently bagged discs.

Last edited:
Id think you wouldn't need to bag teebirds and tLs if you have star/champ teebirds and gstar teebirds. You could ditch the tl's as I feel the gstar could shape those lines pretty well.

My Teebirds were semi domey and not flat. They fly good with great glide. But if these were flat though, oh boy that would be the shhh!

Id think you wouldn't need to bag teebirds and tLs if you have star/champ teebirds and gstar teebirds. You could ditch the tl's as I feel the gstar could shape those lines pretty well.

My Teebirds were semi domey and not flat. They fly good with great glide. But if these were flat though, oh boy that would be the shhh!

my flat/firm TB aren't as grippy as g* so I understand your concern. to bad we cant have everything perfect.

The few auctions I saw on DDGA weren't near 30. I'd say that's pretty screwed.

I bought a bunch, but they're throwers and for friends who missed them.

There's a bunch at 25-30 plus shipping on EBay after a day or two. It's not a killing, but it's hardly screwed either.

Last edited:
There's a bunch at 25-30 plus shipping on EBay after a day or two. It's not a killing, but it's hardly screwed either.

Wait until everyone gets theirs today and posts them. Most of the ones for sale now are west coasters. I bet a ton go up for sale tonight. I plan on trying to trade some of mine for Proto or bb roc3s.

LOL the people selling the CFR stuff sure are. Prices are already back to earth for the most part, got two selinske Gstar destroyers for only 25 each. I paid 50 for my gold GCC TB but I should have waited. The GCC discs will never go under about 40 though I don't think. I give it three weeks to a month before Gstar TLs and leoards are around 25 shipped. Teebirds shortly thereafter.

I think the GCC will go under 40 for sure in time. I know I plan on trying to do an even trade for two of my masters destroyers when the stock gstar destroyer comes out so that I can get some gstar destroyers in the 160's

Latest posts