• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

Just got one of each color...West coast peeps are going to be raging these were put up so early in the evening:\

i got 3 including 2 max weight reds. i wonder if these will go faster than the mcpro roc3's.

that's hilarious.

i went to orange, tried to order one. nope. from 10-0 in like 10 seconds.

then tried red. nope. same thing.

got a blue, then got to the checkout and thought . . . you know what? this is dumb. i'd rather just enjoy what i have. have fun boys. this stupidity just ain't worth it.

that's hilarious.

i went to orange, tried to order one. nope. from 10-0 in like 10 seconds.

then tried red. nope. same thing.

got a blue, then got to the checkout and thought . . . you know what? this is dumb. i'd rather just enjoy what i have. have fun boys. this stupidity just ain't worth it.

really? i did the opposite. i went back and added the third so that i can sell two and keep one.

There will be at least one restock on these as posted by the pro shop...

said there will be a small restock.. but supplies are limited..

I cant wait to throw one of the ones i ordered.. :D

Still can't believe I got all 5 in red. They disappeared so fast.

Honestly, I want to throw these. I'm sure they will command a decent price but with a minimalist stamp and the sparkly finish... what a cool thrower.

The pro-store has found a way to drain all of our wallets. Bow down to the almighty Innova Overlords.

Almost dropped $250 on 5 Blue/Red/Green, but then dropped it in half to only buy 7.

really? i did the opposite. i went back and added the third so that i can sell two and keep one.

I completed an order, then went back and made another one! Lot of hate out there, but I have fun re-selling these and making enough to keep one or two for myself. Wife doesn't get mad, I make a little scratch or get a free disc or two, and I have something to mess around with for a few weeks as I re-sell them. Not on FB though, even though I might get more there.