• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess what? It's the favorite disc poll time!!!

Distance driver: Star Wraith
Fairway driver: Star TL
Midrange: Z Buzzz
Putter: Supersoft Wizard

pro wraith
champ sidewinder(i have a stable run)
z buzzz
omega ap(aviar p&a)

Why do you bother doing midranges ?

It's gonna be Roc's and Buzzz's, we already know that, there is no surprises there, it's just a waste of bandwidth to include in the poll.

Putters may be interesting, we've had alot of new entries there, but you should track all the trends, not just the top 4.
How much influence has Vibram and MVP had on the market so far ?

Fairway stuff is also pretty boring, people use Teebirds, lots and lots of Teebirds, or whatever the Teebird equivalent is from the other companies.

The only real action may be with the high speed drivers.
Lotsa new Katana love, and the Nuke has loyal followers.
The new longest distance disc, the R-Pro Boss, which is no secret, we all already know this thing goes huge, may experience an upswing in sales now.

But,in the end, it doesnt matter, it will be years before anything takes down the venerable Wraith.

so, were you going to vote or just whine?

Just wait until the polls go up and you get "But this disc isnt even a fairway driver!!!!1111!1!1!!!!!111one!!" even though the poll will be shaped by what people nominate here.

It's gonna be Roc's and Buzzz's, we already know that, there is no surprises there, it's just a waste of bandwidth to include in the poll.

Putters may be interesting, we've had alot of new entries there, but you should track all the trends, not just the top 4.

Fairway stuff is also pretty boring, people use Teebirds, lots and lots of Teebirds, or whatever the Teebird equivalent is from the other companies.

The new longest distance disc, the R-Pro Boss, which is no secret, we all already know this thing goes huge, may experience an upswing in sales now.

But,in the end, it doesnt matter, it will be years before anything takes down the venerable Wraith.

If you really don't want to see this, you don't have too. Nobody is making you read this thread. It's just something I did last year and a lot of people liked it (as you can see by noticing there has been over 130 replies in 1 day). So thank you for your input, but I'm going to continue to do this.

(Oh, and I've already noticed some differences in the Roc V. Buzzz debate)

Nope, not even one in either of our bags

Fairway is or should be where it is at, again no teebirds in our bags

This should be the lamest category because every internet big arm uses the same crap while a lot of guys could outdrive them with rocs

I do actually like me some wraith, but OLS for the win in this family

All humble opinion of course.

Latest posts