• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guys draggin carts along...

If i was to ever get a cart it would probrally be a jogging stroller. Stable, durable, easy to push/pull, and more room than anything else i have seen. Plus my little a$$ can sit in them!!!

13026318.jpg

I've thought about this...

It's great for discs and the upper portion can hold a lot of beer....

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 178
  • case2.jpg
    case2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 165
I've thought about this...

It's great for discs and the upper portion can hold a lot of beer....

Except for a flat and smooth surface you will not be very happy pulling it around. A modified pull cart and the jogging strollers with the bicycle wheels are the best IMO. I have used my pull cart on a lot of different terrains and have been very impressed with how well it has done. The only problem I have had is with trails that are to narrow or fences/railings I sometimes have to lift it over.

My wife is pregnant so I made this cart for her. We're hoping it will allow her to more easily play a couple tourneys this spring before she's too far along.

I made it to accomodate the Revo bag that's pictured and her Grip bag as well. Once I figured out how to solder copper pipe it wasn't too hard to build. I might end up adding fenders if it's necessary. Haven't really had a chance to test it, since we just got 2 feet of snow in the last week. Maybe I should fabricate some skis for it.

picture.php

picture.php

I used copper because I don't weld and I couldn't come up with a material that was easier to work with. I considered wood as an easy option thought copper would be nicer. As far as copper being too maleable, it seems like it's gonna be plenty strong. I used a thicker guage copper for the main handle since the thinner pipe did have a bit too much give whe used as a longer peice.

While copper is kinda spendy, the wheels, axles, and hardware cost as much as the copper.

The chair clips to the frame when walking. Also is a soft side cooler. very light weight. The bag is a old wall city cube bag.

Latest posts