• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Harp - Kannel

Im on the search for a solid OS putter. I like the look and name of the harp, and from my research its what I'm looking for...or a Breaker. I use a Pa1 for most Stable approaches but it is in NO way 'very' overstable. I had a zone, but it was too fast, too skippy, and a brick...i liked it, but more of a short mid disc. so i dropped it. I'm looking into the Harp (also Sinus, but i dont like the name...meh)

Just hoping for info on the HArp, also the new plastic its in. Any input is appreciated. PM if you have a lotta info, thanks!

The Harp is a tweener like the Zone. It's definitely more overstable than a Pa1. I liked it but you might still find it too fast. I'd recommend just getting one and trying it out.

Im on the search for a solid OS putter. I like the look and name of the harp, and from my research its what I'm looking for...or a Breaker. I use a Pa1 for most Stable approaches but it is in NO way 'very' overstable. I had a zone, but it was too fast, too skippy, and a brick...i liked it, but more of a short mid disc. so i dropped it. I'm looking into the Harp (also Sinus, but i dont like the name...meh)

Just hoping for info on the HArp, also the new plastic its in. Any input is appreciated. PM if you have a lotta info, thanks!

flat pro rhyno.

Westside puts 'em out as fast as I can learn 'em. As Steve Doofus Ballmer would say,

"I L0VE THIS COMPANY!"

Just received a bunch of new Trilogy here at Marshall Street. Had a chance to fondle the VIP Harps; they feel great, really beefy feeling. Good colors in 175g/176g too.

Also GoldHEX Missilens are coming as part of the new Trilogy goodies.

My PA1s aren't that much more overstable than my PA2s, having just a touch more fade over the last 10% of their flight. I dropped the PA2s for the Hard Harp and have been pleased so far. I've been fine with my classic (hard) Judges for upshots but on those rare occasions when the wind is really kicking I just didn't have the confidence to throw the PA2 for fear of it flipping so powered down mids often left me with a long putt after missing the distance or not allowing for enough fade.

My hard Harp is 10-15% shorter than the Judge due in main part to its desire to start fading as soon as it comes out of your hand. I love its flat top for my sidearm and how its HSS holds a hyzer. It takes a little more mustard to get it there but blowing by and turning are rarely the problem.

I too want to know if the VIP came out anywhere near as board flat as the Hards.

My VIP Harp is indeed board flat.

It's' biggest difference is in the added glide, meaning it is also a bit longer than the soft one. I'd say the VIP is more of a driving putter while the Soft is an upshot putter.

The VIP is also quite a bit more FH friendly due to the more slick plastic.

Some pics!

Attachments

• IMG_3174.jpg
    IMG_3174.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3175.jpg
    IMG_3175.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 88
They're gummy too
IMG_1784_zpsd599f168.jpg

Latest posts