• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hartford Open

i got paired up with Aaron Fahey friday night for dubs. real nice guys, gave me a tip or two that made a lot of sense to me.
from the first two round results, it looks like he is struggling a little, but at the same time he didnt get to throw the A B C D holes before the tourny and was somewhat unaware of some of the alt pin positions that were in place for the second round.
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99549
im pumped next months discgolf monthly will be covering this event

from the wickham park FB page
Hole 7
Cowperthwait 4, 33
Ulibarri 4, 38
Colglazier 4, 37
McBeth 4, 31
Frederick 4, 34

So what happened with Uli on hole A? 4 Subject to TD ruling said the feed but then said it turned into a 5...and then he just bitched on his Facebook..."Missed the final nine by one, wonder where I could find that stroke? Lol" Wasn't he playing with Cam?

he was playing with cam. In the woods, put his disc down he was gonna throw, came out of woods and went back in and played from the disc he put down

That's the hole Paige ace hole right? Big 500 ft + blind downhill turnover? If so I can see how he found woods. I didn't try to go for that green. Didn't wanna lose a disc.

"Cowperthwait 6, 199
McBeth 4, 203
Colglazier 5, 207
Shusterick 6, 210
Frederick 6, 214"

Local don't got it mopped up yet. 5 to play and McBeth cut the lead to 4.

That's the hole Paige ace hole right? Big 500 ft + blind downhill turnover? If so I can see how he found woods. I didn't try to go for that green. Didn't wanna lose a disc.

yea she aced it with a 150class nuke one round and hit basket another.

my fingers are crossed for bobby. how long do you think it will be before someone offers him a sponsorship if he wins? my guess, not long.

"Cowperthwait 6, 199
McBeth 4, 203
Colglazier 5, 207
Shusterick 6, 210
Frederick 6, 214"

Local don't got it mopped up yet. 5 to play and McBeth cut the lead to 4.

Its a seven hole safari

met him at the grey sail open. wintrob intro'd me to a few people. thats when i got the pat on the back and the 'this kid can bomb.' he is from norwalk.

Latest posts