• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have We Lost Any?

dtuba

Birdie Member
This question is mainly for those of us out west...with the recent round of wildfires wiping out entire towns like Molalla and Phoenix, OR, I'm wondering if any courses have been affected, or if there are any in eminent danger.

Hey Donald, I haven't heard much but I did read this morning that Milo and Timber have escaped harm so far. The fires are north and a few miles south of the park, but they did come up to the SE border of the Estacada town limits. I've not heard any bad news about any Wash. courses.

Hey Donald, I haven't heard much but I did read this morning that Milo and Timber have escaped harm so far. The fires are north and a few miles south of the park, but they did come up to the SE border of the Estacada town limits. I've not heard any bad news about any Wash. courses.

Good news, Monty. Thanks.

In Southern California we have lost one course. Mt Waterman disc golf course has been lost to the Bobcat Fire. That totally sucks.

I can't say for the one fire in South Dakota but I think the one Spearfish Canyon Disc golf course is alright As was BHSU or Black Hills State University, the Miners with a Wasp wearing a hard hat main colors Midnight Blue and yellow. This is odd since that school they call them the Miners and the Wasp is the logo, not a different animal that does more tunneling like a prairie dog, those being numerus in specific parts of Custer State Park.

Anyhow I think all the major courses in the Black Hills are fine.

Latest posts