• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you ever seen an ace...

joshmo65

Eagle Member
in which the disc hits a tree or something else, breaks in half, and the larger part lands in the basket for an ace?

That'd be sweet.:hfive:

Have you ever seen a whale with a polka dot tail?

Have you ever seen a man with 8 fingers on his hand?

Did you have to try to lie, when you saw that puppy fly?

Oh no.......tell me it ain't so

in which the disc hits a tree or something else, breaks in half, and the larger part lands in the basket for an ace?

That'd be sweet.:hfive:

believe it or not this question was asked about a year ago, and I am giving this a 75% chance of ending up in the landfill and 45% change of being closed in the next 24hrs

Did you have to dry your eye, when you saw that puppy fly?

Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo............ tell me it ain't so.......................

:hfive:

Edit: Already said, oh well

Last edited:
believe it or not this question was asked about a year ago, and I am giving this a 75% chance of ending up in the landfill and 45% change of being closed in the next 24hrs

Yea. That didn't take too long for the trolls to come. Oh well. :doh:

troll_2.jpg

I'd say about 10% of disc golfers have seen an extraordinary ace, and I would also say that the other 95% of disc golfers would say that gkeberhart isn't a statistician.

One of the Aces that I saw was the first time this guy used the disc ever. The worst part is that I gave it to him four hours before doubles and he beat me in a playoff with that ACE! :wall:

I'd say about 10% of disc golfers have seen an extraordinary ace, and I would also say that the other 95% of disc golfers would say that gkeberhart isn't a statistician.

they are non-related situations, a thread can be in the Landfill but not closed and a thread can be closed but not in the Landfill. each situation earns against its own 100% value

One of the Aces that I saw was the first time this guy used the disc ever. The worst part is that I gave it to him four hours before doubles and he beat me in a playoff with that ACE! :wall:

I dyed a disc for a friend and when I met up with him to give it to him/play a round, he used the disc on only hole, and he aced it. The disc was immediately retired and I was ordered to make a replacement. That was pretty f***ing exciting/awesome.

The coolest ace I have ever seen was, of course, one of my own. :D It was a crazy pinball style hole (think LOTS of thin, tall trees with no schule so if you hit a tree you could go really far in any direction) and my throw was careening to the left of the pin when it knicked a tree just right and it sent it back right and it flew perfectly into the chains.

It was the luckiest shot of all time, but it was SWEEEEEEEEET. :thmbup:

Have you ever woke up with no pants and no clue where you are with a dead......you know the rest

Landfill it Phil!

I have only seen one Ace in my life. And it Was on 4/20 so if that kid was a pot head He was in luck for the coolest ace sign on the back of his disc.