• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HELP! Questions on Oak Grove in Pasadena CA

I am sure a ton...I watched the amateurs during the wintertime open at that hole for about a half an hour and saw 8 discs go in it then. I also know that people go out there, gather the discs, and sell them for $5. Haven't seen that lately, though.

wow really that much.. it's not that long of a hole. maybe playing in NE and CO. I have gotten used to more water holes than people around here cause i pretty much always hit that hole in 2 unless i blow a put. I'm not that good but it isn't that far to hit the road right behind the hole..lol

Here is what DGCR seems to think:

It says 19 holes, but no info is provided for hole 19. The holes that it skips (based on pictures) are the one after 12, and 13. So as far as the scorecard feature goes, just skip the long open drive and the lake shot and you will have all the correct holes for comparing.

As far as the numbers go on the hole info, I don't know where the error was, but I'm assuming all of the distances are off by one hole as the info listed for 16 17 and 18 seem to be what 17 18 and 19 are at the course. I'm not really sure because there are no tee signs and I don't really have the eye to measure length that exactly :)

In other words, its a big jumble**** and I guess its time to update OG's page on this site :D

There are 2 temporary holes after #4 or #5. They are not always installed and you would need a local to 1) let you know they are there 2) show where they are and how to get to them. So, yeah, we need to do some updating....

Latest posts