• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hey how's the site?

Danimal311

Hey, what's up guys? Me and my friends are new to the site. We've been playing a while. Love the game. I Hope everyone is having fun and throwing some good discs. And nice site by the way.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy! And for you sake don't throw a groove or at least tell us you throw a groove.

Also learn the search feature :), Don't trade with Mattabe, never start a Roc vs. Buzzz thread, always listen to garublador, and do not talk about keeping discs you find.

This site is as addictive as the sport.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy! And for your sake don't throw a groove or at least tell us you throw a groove.

He can throw what he likes. Didnt you at one time?

Also learn the search feature :), Don't trade with Mattabe, never start a Roc vs. Buzzz thread, always listen to garublador, and do not talk about keeping discs you find.

This site is as addictive as the sport.

Dont bash the new guys' head in so quickly like a thread-nazi. He will learn these things over time and it aint like it's even that big of a deal.

thanks, glad you like the site, i made it myself. and welcome. this site welcomes fans of disc golf and h8terz of disc golf alike with expansive message boards and marketplace.

Dont bash the new guys' head in so quickly like a thread-nazi. He will learn these things over time and it aint like it's even that big of a deal.

I am not bashing him, just telling him quirks that will get him bashed.

The second part I told him to at least not tell us that he does. :-D

Welcome, but playing for 0.1 years=playing for a while? Its all relitive I guess!

You know he eats saw dust for fiber, I would not worry about pop tarts :)
NEVER take an apple pop tart from an old guy with an axe!

Last edited:

Latest posts