• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/15/11: The Oaks in Mokena, IL

210 foot.

Will be some putter.

Since we dont know where the basket is, I can't be more specific.

Wow, 3 of my played courses in the last week!

Ion or maybe standstill comet, right down the shoot.

One of my favorites south(west) of Chicago, it really is a fun course for all skill levels. Its a shame this was the hole shown, #13 (terrace hole) is certainly more interesting.

basket is about 40 feet to the right at about a 45 degree angle - brush all around.

RHBH - I throw my Stingray with a little bit of hyzer becuase I have to get it to the end of the fairway before I want it to start turning over.

There are a bunch more interesting holes than this at this course.

It's straight with the basket just barely to the right after a pinch point. I go straight with a beat wizard and it's not too tough to deuce.
^This.
I wonder why they would pick this hole is strange. I like holes #13 and #27 better than this one. The three holes (19-21) do break up the monotony of the course though. You are always throwing around Big Oak trees on mostly flat land , which is cool for a while but since nothing stands out you forget which holes are which.

Z comet, D challenger.. "Hey, nice two tyler!"; "Thanks bud, you too." Next

basket is about 40 feet to the right at about a 45 degree angle - brush all around.

RHBH - I throw my Stingray with a little bit of hyzer becuase I have to get it to the end of the fairway before I want it to start turning over.

There are a bunch more interesting holes than this at this course.

I wouldn't say its 40' to the right. The basket is maybe 10' feet off of the fairway. If you get a good,straight shot its an easy 2.

Latest posts