• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/4/11 Monroe Community Park

if the basket is through the tunnel and to the right i would through a sky anhyzer with a comet if there was a line behind and over the tress or a slight anny through the tunnel

During the summer that gap straight down the middle can't be used. The branches hang low and can really reach out and grab a disc. The hole it self makes a fourty five at the end of the gap but still plays back a ways. Best attack for this hole is a giant spike hyzer over the giant tree line. For lefties this hole totally was not designed for you.

During the summer that gap straight down the middle can't be used. The branches hang low and can really reach out and grab a disc. The hole it self makes a fourty five at the end of the gap but still plays back a ways. Best attack for this hole is a giant spike hyzer over the giant tree line. For lefties this hole totally was not designed for you.

Thats what I figured but depending on how high and far, might switch my Roc to an Eagle X for the spike.

axis straight, ion of those branches arent actually in the way.

wasp tooled buzzz down the middle with a skip to the left. KC Pro Aviar for the bird!