• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 26 Nov '13 Ox Bow County Park in Elkhart, IN

Probably try to tomahawk a Pro Boss, see it I can thread the needle to get a decent look at the pin.

Last edited:
line doesn't look too bad for a backhand roller with a comet. if conditions don't permit that, x comet up the gut and hope to land safely.

Beat to crap Destroyer. I wouldn't even care if I lost it out there.

Ah, yes. My hometown course, where I play every couple of years when I visit family. The best line is the trail to the left with a nice fade into the circle. I think I flicked a Firebird here last time. I'd probably do the same with a Champ Gazelle today.

LHOH banshee roller through the gap under the center tree leaning to the right. it'll cut back a bit and then turn into the clearing, hopefully.

if it's marshy, though . . . man, i'm not sure. probably throw a comet. it'll make the first gap at least...

Hard banshee thumber to the left of the leaning tree, hope to make the gap then get a big skip closer to the pin.

Rolling a Condor if the conditions permit.
If it has to fly im throwing a TP Tursas

Either way im probably taking a 4 if im not super lucky