• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/23/12 - Jericho Lake in Aurora, IL - Hole #6

Ricta

Eagle Member
Jericho Lake
Aurora, IL
Rating - 3.15

Hole #6
Par 3, Short: 222' Long: 295'

Hole info says it plays uphill and water is in play.

Short Tee:
d64cdf23.jpg

Long Tee:
a6526d8c.jpg

No other pictures.

Party on, Wayne! Party on, Garth!

Attachments

• 74e7c5df.jpg
    74e7c5df.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 37
The pin is to the left of the path...not exactly sure where. So I'll just go with a Roc

ive played here recently go with the short tee and throw my dx boss long straight rhbh throw with a nice left fade at the end

You just kinda go straight at it. The creek runs to the left so you don't want to be there, the road is to the right so you don't want to end up there, the main road is behind there so you don't want to go long and there is at least one big tree to the right of the pin that can knock you down if you try the big hyzer over the road. Comet from the short/Cyclone from the long if the wind isn't a factor; Roc from the short/TeeBird from the long if it is.

I always thought 6 and 7 were pretty dumb shots throwing back and forth along narrow strips of land next to the entrance road. It always struck me as bad/unsafe design.

I go for the skip ace off the road. So, I toss something over stable I know is going to careen off the pavement. Usually Banshee or Orc.

This hole looks incredibly boring. I'll join the "Buzzz/Teebird" movement.