• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/3/16 - Sleepy Hollow State Park in Laingsburg, MI - #14

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Sleepy Hollow State Park Laingsburg, MI
Rated 3.47 from
18 Reviews
247 Played
31 Favorited
64 Wishlisted

Course Map
Hole 14
252ft.
icon_hole_roll.gif

TEE:

542a1b7e.jpg

Basket:
6a3ff393.jpg

The map makes it look a little left to right, so RHFH Vision or because the hill looks pretty high right in front of the tee, maybe a tomahawk Blizzard Krait and hope for the best.

Nice course out by the State Capitol. Decent use of elevation, a few water holes, tight wooded lines (aka, all of Michigan) good up-keep and good amenities as it's a State Park.

Hole 14 plays over the slight mound with a little downhill run to the end. However, it's not nearly as left to right as the map would make you think. It's pretty straight ahead with a lot of guardian scruff to the left and a slightly more open line coming in from the right.

RHBH S-MD3 on a mild hyzer, hope to get through the trees, cash an easy bird.

edit: missing a word

RHBH Comet should settle right in there.

Hah finally one that I have played! Stayed the night there and played a solo glow round last year - probably threw a glow Truth forehand. Now I would probably backhand a star Vroc3 or opto Claymore. I could see a Fuse on a forehand anny line working as well...