• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

DirtyMittenDG

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Does every hole length from 100-1000 exist? Lets find out. Post the hole #, course, link, and picture if available. Keep it in order! If a hole length doesn't exist, then the game is paused until it does. lol. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
I'll start-

100 FT.

#3 Short Tee at Ira Park in Fair Haven, MI

be9a1de8.jpg

101 anyone?

Awesome game! Do you have one to start? I am pretty sure I already can think of one under 110'

EDIT: never mind :doh: you did start with one.

Also: Can it be from a park that doesn't have a tee pad pic (or any pics for that hole at all) and can it be the same course used (or same course consecutively?)

Someone do 101' I already found 2, 102's

Last edited:
...Also: Can it be from a park that doesn't have a tee pad pic (or any pics for that hole at all) and can it be the same course used (or same course consecutively?)

Yes and yes. I don't think we can be too picky if we're gonna complete it. Picture is for bonus, but try to include basic details and link.

Nice finds! But I think I should implement a "no pole hole" rule. Keep it baskets unless it absolutely can't be found otherwise.

Latest posts