• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homemade DiscCatcher Gallery

I started out with just wireties but went to DGA and ordered the 8 and 4 inch rings. Less than 8 bucks for the two rings and I put them on all three of my targets.
I have a DGA Mach III and these wood ones catch mighty fine. They do have 26 sets of chain instead of the 24 sets that the DGA has.

ringsthree.jpg

Here is a closer look. BTW these are close to the deminsions of my Mach III.

rings.jpg

how do you get the rings connected to the chain?

I've got some plans made up. I just need the official height and distance between the top to the basket. If someone could post those I'd really appreciate it.

I built this one about a month ago with a chip bowl from Wally World and chain and a livestock pan from Home Depot. The post is a mop handle and the base is a 5 gallon bucket with about 6" of concrete in it. It is only about 3/4 scale, but is perfect for mini disc-ing around the house and with the kids in the yard. It has also improved my putting with it being smaller than reg.

Attachments

• Photo_070909_001.jpg
    Photo_070909_001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 243
I still have to put the finishing touches on it, but here's my first attempt at a practice basket.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 362

Latest posts