• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How any holes/rounds in 1 day or weekend?

ironman in charlotte, june 5th 5 courses one day. start at rennisance and play hornets nest , kilborne, sugaw and reedy creek, in any order....its a great day of disc golf in great disc golf city

On my days off I usually start early and it's not uncommon to end with glow. 100+ holes on normal courses isn't uncommon.
Water water water

75 in one day, to the point I couldn't move without hurting. 2 days later I got in 27 more. So if I may call it an extended weekend, 102 over 3 days.

Once a year for the last 6 years, my friends and I get up at the crack of dawn and play 4 courses twice over for 144 holes. Grignon in Kaukauna, WI, Plamann in Appleton, WI, Tellulah in Appleton, WI, and O'Houser in Neenah, WI. We usually finish right as the sun goes down, but last year we called it quits at 108 holes due to ankle injuries, sun burn, and heat exhaustion.

OK, I've done this on about 5 different occasions with a bunch of different courses. It might be all I have in me. 3 courses, 54 holes in a day. First time I did it, it was Brackett's Bluff, Stumpy Creek and Hornett's Nest. I was freaking tired as hell. I am planning on doing the Great 8 in Raleigh this year. 8 courses, 1 day. I am going to die. My only consolation is that my partner is 57. If he can suck it up and play, I will too. I am a wee bit younger! For all the guys that are playing 100+ holes in a day, you are my heroes. Just remember it sucks getting older. Enjoy it while you can!

I'll admit that having courses with more then 18 holes makes it easier. For example, Hudson mills has two 24's and a practice hole(not counting champ baskets) so running em twice is 98 right there. Kensingtons black lotus has 27 and ponds at lakeshore has 28 currently so four rounds at either puts you over.
I played tobaggan today, it was hot and sunny. Hopefully I will be able to do more then two rounds a day there before it closes.
I need more water:)

just finished a 4-day disc golfing adventure in NorCal - 144 holes played in 3 days. Technically it was 4 because we used Sunday to watch the final round of the Masters Cup @ DeLaveaga...but call it a "weekend" nonetheless.

no, wait, that is how many threads on this exact same subject I remember seeing over the past 6 months on this forum.

edit: damn you bccrpric

[postcount-padding]

If you had joined earlier you would have seen more. But we get new members all the time, so it's not really a big deal to let them join in the fun.

[/postcount-padding]

Latest posts