• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you keep track of score?

jskatt21

Par Member
I like to keep track of my scores on the Scorebook feature on this site and used to write it down on custom scorecards I made. However, I picked up a Digital Scorekeeper from Target last year and I absolutely love it. It track ups to four players scores and has come in really handy.

I use to use my Blackberry, I started with using the note pad, then moved to an excell sheet and then moved to a ball golf software program from Concrete, Loved it, then i got a new phone, and got lazy, But im going to reinstall the ball golf software!

I have a disc golf scorekeeping app on my phone, so almost all my rounds I keep track of on there.

I use a paper score card and a pencil. Then when I get home I put all my round into the scorebook on here

pen and the scorecard provided by any reputable course.

barring that, i have a little notepad in my bag.

too lazy for that? just keep track in my head.

Does that scoretracker keep track of putts? I usually use a small notebook and keep track of stuff like number of putts, distance I made the putt from and any pertinent notes along the way.

I got a reusable scorecard from the Roswell Disc Golf Club.

They kick ace, you can write and erase pencil over and over.

Sorry for not responding earlier, but as another poster mentioned the digital scorekeeper was $15. I went everywhere looking for one, including all the local ball golf pro shops. All of them had ones that you either click to turn, and were $15-$25. This was a steal at Target, especially since it is digital.

Latest posts