• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many are playing tomorrow?

Im all in. I got a new secret gem that I am thinking about putting on here but havent yet, I want to keep it secret for now.

Not tomorrow but I'm up in the pacific northwest for 2 weeks visiting the folks and I've been playing some good ones, with more to come this weekend.

My first ever DG Thanksgiving...and I am SO playing! Thanks DiscJon!

DiscJon is home from school (until tomorrow) and he's having a mini tournament. He and his family, a few friends, myself and my father. It should be a good time! We'll have people from the ages of 18-61! Maybe another younger.

We're playing Basil and then Parma. Should be a BLAST!

And then I may be playing on Friday with Prerube.

\/\/

I'm playing 18 holes early in the morning and then watching football and eating for the rest of the day :)

I'm going out in the morning to play with a few friends, it's a tradition we have every thanksgiving. We all go out and play and then go home and feast!

Nope 12hrs working every day until the 1st of the year. Looks like I won't be able to get a round in for over a month. That will be a new record for me. My wife and I did get a round in last monday before I started the 12hr shifts though. Oh well it will make for a good Christmas, well if I wasn't working.

I'm busy from 12:00 on so I'll probably just get in a few holes at the Dixie Lee DGC around my house early.

I'll be getting an early morning round in with a bud and then will probably play later in the afternoon with the pops.

Hopefully I will get a round or two in at Sequoyah Park in Canton, Ga. Then making a trip to Oregon Park in Marietta on my way back home on Friday! I just hope the weather cooperates.

Definitely... family and I are gonna hit a new 9-hole course on the way to the bigger family gathering at the lake.

New DG courses... something I'm always thankful for

:D

Playing Rankin Lake at 9am tomorrow, and I might go out for round two in the afternoon.

f'sho

My brother just started playing, so an early round with him (his 3rd time out). I hope for another round later, but might be in a food comatose...

Not tomorrow but I'm up in the pacific northwest for 2 weeks visiting the folks and I've been playing some good ones, with more to come this weekend.
What part of the Pac NW?

I will be hitting a round just after bfast while the inlaws are watching the parade. I have to get warmed up for weekly doubles.

Plan on throwing later today.
Tomorrow we will be doing some course work. We are trying to get 2 courses completed this weekend. Almost all of the clearing is done on both and 14 poles are installed at one of them. We've got TWINS on the way!

Latest posts