• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many are playing tomorrow?

I want to on the way to friend's house but it looks nasty out for 2marrow. Rain bites, although I was playing today in it.

Alot of guys head out to moser park here locally. Its fairly wooded but short. Perfect for aces.

Anytime there is a holiday we go out and play there.

because holiday aces rule!!!

No DG, but I've got an annual bowling tournament tomorrow. Top 3 or 4 get a free entry for when the pros come to town. That would be $500 I won't have to spend later.

Went out the last 2 days and disc golfed when I should have been putting time in on the lanes. Oh well, will just have to rely on pure talent...

*backswing

I wasnt planning on it, but if it isnt raining too much, maybe it will turn to snow and not be as bad. But I think I am going to have to get out and hit a couple courses on the way to my inlaws (only 45 minutes away). Definitely friday, maybe saturday but not sunday.

Played a round and a half today. Tomorrow we are going to a friend's family dinner then to a hockey game...YIP!

I have to work tonight, so when I get up tomorrow, it will be too late to go play, and get back before dark. Also, there really won't be anyone around to play with, so I am going to hit the practice field to work on driving and putting work. I am going to play Saturday and Sunday for sure. I have to work Friday.:(

Two rounds ...

at Scarboro Hills with the brother-in-law and cousin-in-law, followed by a mid-afternoon turkey dinner. Sure beats watching the parade then the Lions!

The weather will cool off here the next few days so I plan on playing 2-3 rounds per day for the next 4 days.

Waiting for it to cool down, now that something I only hear in July up here!

What are your normal high temps right now?

Too hot is not an issue for me . . . I have played golf for years in anything and I walk eveytime. Disc golf is easier the hotter it is because the back and arms get so much looser and freer . . . plus you don't walk as far as you do when playing golf and you carry less weight in your bag too.

Hoping for the antibiotics to kick in so I can hit the practice field on Friday after not playing for almost 2 weeks, and then hope to play Sat and Sun. Tomorrow is quality time with my family, smoker and a few cold beers.