• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] How many DX discs are in in your bag?

1: DX Firebird

Had a beat up S Wizard, but I replaced it with a Firm Summit. I got tired of uncrumpling my Wizard every time I hit a tree.

I'll probably grab a DX Leo in the near future

My putters (2-4 discs depending on how big a bag I am carrying)
I am considering moving away from rocs again since I am still messing with my bag.
If I am carrying rocs I have 2-3 in plain DX

I only bag one, The Cobra... Innovas most underrated mid!

Just yesterday I blasted my beloved lavender Cobra, full power, into a tree 30' in front of me. :doh: Both I and the disc were sad, I could see the wing bent down from where I stood. The disc actually looked frowney :(. The good news was that with a little work it came back around and still is a nice straight flyer...man I thought it was doomed. Gotta get that backup or spend the dough on a champ Ontario mold one :thmbup:.

Just yesterday I blasted my beloved lavender Cobra, full power, into a tree 30' in front of me. :doh: Both I and the disc were sad, I could see the wing bent down from where I stood. The disc actually looked frowney :(. The good news was that with a little work it came back around and still is a nice straight flyer...man I thought it was doomed. Gotta get that backup or spend the dough on a champ Ontario mold one :thmbup:.

I too like a Cobra, I have one of the old mini swoosh gloBras and its a great mid but even in Glow Champ it's pretty flippy, I don't think if I used a DX it would last as well as the beating.

Most of my bag is base plastic. I carry 3 or 4 Wizards, either Eraser, SS, or SSS, a base plastic Warrior, 2 or 3 DX Rocs, and 2 or 3 DX Eagles.

2 wizards. 2 rocs. Polecat. Dx Teebird until I lost it. The dx tb is money! I didnt know what I was missing til I got one.

A barely-seasoned old-school DX Beast was the first disc I ever threw 400+ with. The problem with all the DX distance drivers is that once they touch a tree, they're flip machines. A pop-top DX Roc, on the other hand, needs to be run over by a semi a few times before it will start to turn.

That's the truth. I've beat the hell out of a domey DX Roc and it's totally straight with the tiniest bit of fade.

Someone bags an optimizer........ I have to know what kind of shots you use it for. Have you tried the maximizer? one of my favorite discs.

I use it for turnover upshots a lot that I cant sidearm or throw a anny putt. I just kind of putt it flat and it slowly turns over the entire flight. I also throw it for random fun shots and a few rollers.

Zip. Have never used DX.

I believe DX is the best feeling and decently durable base plastic for the price out there.

DX is more understable than its premium counterparts and is known to have superior glide as well.

Just try not to throw it into trees....:doh: