• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Putters do You have in your bag?

How many Putters do you have in your bag?

Votes: 2 0.2%

Votes: 49 6.0%

Votes: 179 22.1%

Votes: 216 26.7%

Votes: 192 23.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 172 21.2%

• Total voters
For driving and upshots I have an Opto Pure, SSS Magic and Zero Sinus. For putting I carry two EZE Pures or one EZE Pure and this new Zero Pure which is great great great in the cold/snow/etc.

Wizards: love the RFF in this cold, S, SS, Chalky; Recently got into Magics: Eraser is awesome, SS, SSS; And I always have a Bullet Stamp XD for straight, long upshots or slight right turn shots. Also recently acquired a couple Warlocks and I love em for driving, slight turnover with predictable fade, you can really crank this disc.

I'm up to five nowadays

Med VP for wind/hard fade
Soft ridge for flop shots
Med Ridge for nearly everything
Med Summit for flips or turnovers
DX smallbead aviar for putts

My main putter is a DD judge. I also have an ion and an anode. I use the ion an anode for driving and upshots, or if I am playing a desert course and going for a far putt.

I voted two putters, but as I get better with putters I may move to three. Champ Rhyno for overstable, and I am auditioning for a putting and straight driving putter. I would like to use Zero and premium Pures, but I can't find them at my preferred weight of 165.

I'm probably going to order a Yeti Aviar, P&A Aviar, Magnet, and Dart and see what clicks.

4 KC Aviar, two sets of twins, one set stable for drives and putts, the other pair flippy for anhyzer putts and general anhyzers. And a champ rhyno for the obvious reasons.

I voted 5+. All wizards. I currently use:

2 170 mediums- drives and approaches
165 medium- upshots
2 171 erasers- putting
172 rff- winter putting

I haven't tried softs and I'd like to get a pair and see what use I can find for those.

Two McPro Aviars for my actual putting. 1 PnA Aviar for approaches and shots for 400 feet or less. 1 Champion Rhyno for approaches and shots around 300-330 feet. 1 Pro Dart for shots 420 feet or less.

Currently 3: EZE Pure, RGL Pure, Opto Pure. Might be two soon, the RGL is quickly stealing jobs.

Soft Banger GT and DX-stamped tie-dye champ Rhyno (first run?) in the putter pocket, then no bead DX Aviar, old/beat in 12x KC Pro Aviar, and ESP Zone. I often use all of them, or at least 4 of the 5, in a single round.

Soft Magnet - most putts and L t0 R approaches
Ion - headwind putts and R to L approaches
Dart - longer approaches
Magic - sitting in car
Magic - sitting in car
Aero - sitting in car, but may take Dart's spot.

Will be buying a non-soft Magnet for the Summer.

3 Wizards right now.
2 for inside the circle putting and the other for the majority of my approach shots and jump putts. I want to pick up an Evo Wizard to take over for the approach shots.