• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Rocs would you buy?

No hurry or anything, but I'm down to three DX Rocs, two of which are the color of snow. Not anxious at all, just thought I'd mention it. Tap, tap, tap, . . .

No Star Sannys this time around. Just dx Ranchos. That being said, I would imagine this stamp will be run from time to time on various molds and plastics in Rocs.

Leopard said:
jayroc.jpg

not final final draft. yeti not included.

In case people were thinking I was full of shit about this being an awesome stamp...well, you're forgiven.

Not with this design. It is specific for a Roc. Expect putters from Gateway and various Discraft choices in 2011.

Timko said:
Not with this design. It is specific for a Roc. Expect putters from Gateway and various Discraft choices in 2011.

Well duh me. It's a big bird stamp. : :(

I do look forward to seeing a Thrower zam from DGA..

Sorry for thread hijack. Look at the timestamp and figure out what was on the tellly.
Now back to your big bird programming.

Timko, how soon can we expect to see these bad boys up for sale? I initially voted 2, but now that I know they're going to be a good run I'll buy 5 or 10 of 'em!

The conditions don't allow reliable conclusions but i finally got help to my Roc flipping problems by not curling the index finger onto the rim. I had no luck with the finger print under the bead grip with just the index finger under the disc. So i put the outermost joint of the index finger under the bead and curled the tip of the finger very little. I concentrated on applying more pressure vertically with the index finger and setting as much of the base of the thumb onto the disc and giving more pressure to the rear of the disc initially than ever before. No flipping but the stiff right rear wind and the snow with reduced traction makes it impossible to gauge what's what. The D was less than in the summer so that should help with not flipping. Summer, traction and added power may bring back the flips. But so far Rocs have never flown this well for me. Yay!

I'm confident enough about having a use for Rocs now that I'm definitely in. I have to think about the quantities because Buzzzes work nicely too and DX doesn't survive in ski jumping hills of bedrock. I'm sure it will be more than the one i wrote i'd buy earlier.

I voted 2, but I'll definitely be picking up more after seeing how amazing that stamp is going to be...and I don't even throw rocs anymore.

Latest posts