• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times do you play a week?

usually at the beginning of the year after i take my winter break so I do not get burned out, I will play 3-4 times a week because i have not played in a bit. But at the moment, I putt in my backyard at least 4-5 times a week. i play a local doubles every week. sometimes two doubles a week and I try to fit in at least one round in by myself a week.

It figures, i put 2 rounds a day but with as much as I've been working this week I've only played 3 days of DG. :(

Scorebook says I'm averaging around 100 holes a week over the last year, so about 5-6 18 hole rounds, but it ebbs and flows.

3-4 days a week + a weekly singles mini. Work and wife permitting doubles mini twice a week... Im obsessed with ways to make DG expensive.

I barely get to play cuz I don't have my license yet so I have to con someone into driving me there, but when i get my license I'll be playing at least 3 times per week if it's nice

I only play one or two rounds a week and I am having a kid in less than two months, so I am going to play even less!!! oh noooooo

too many to suck so bad in the tourny this last weekend...:thmbdown:

I play at least 18 holes a day during the week, but surprisingly less on the weekends. My 'group' at work plays every day at lunch, but when I'm home on the weekends, I'm usually doing stuff with the kids. That'll generally include 9 holes at some point, but rarely more than that. The youngest (6 years old) just doesn't hold up for much more than 9 holes.

a lot less now...I feel like i'm getting less consistant, and that makes me not want to play as much. So have only been playing 3-4 rounds a week instead of 6+...

I unfortunately only play 1-2 times a week. I work 50+ hrs a week and having a family with 2 young children leaves very little time for myself. So I spend a lot of time on here during the week reading and working deals in the marketplace.

i get around four rounds a week in plus leagues and tournys. once school starts i will actually get to play more becuase i would be working less lol

Latest posts