• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times do you play a week?

Right now about 4 rounds a week. My thing lately is traveling one weekend day to hit a course that's at least 50 miles away from home.

Weeks when I have my son: maybe once

Weeks when I don't have my son: once a day, sometimes twice, sometimes thrice

3-6 times a week. I'm blessed. I get to play a variety of courses each week too... (Except Thursday in Odessa where I play Cherokee Trail and McKinney Park every week.)

currently 3or 4 rounds a week, but once school starts and i find a job it may drop to 1 or 2

Because of other projects I have going, and with work, I am lucky if I get to play once a week.:(

Right now I've been getting 0-1 because of class and the heat. When the regular semester starts and I don't have to cram so hard it will be 3-4 times a week again.

It's the rainy season right now down here, and the mosquitos are brutal. That said, I still try to play 1-2 times a week.

I get out to practice about 3 times a week and maybe twice a week for a round. My big thing lately has been playing just 9 holes then putting for about an hour afterwards.

Latest posts