• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times do you play a week?

Almoset every day. I play three different little 9 hole course on my work break. One is for putter rounds, one is for mids and woods work, and the third is a decent length for driver work.

Moday night is league night....

Once every week or two weeks I do a marathon day on the weekend and play about 100 holes.

2-4 times a week. just depends on work during the week

but i putt everyday and get out to the field to drive at least twice

Last edited:
When I had no job, I played pretty much every day, often times multiple rounds. When I had only one job, it went to 4 or 5 days a week. When I started working 2 jobs, I still got out 3 or 4 days a week. now with 3 jobs, I feel lucky if I can get out twice a week, and it's almost always for just one round.

Once, if I'm lucky.

dawson-crying.jpg

5-10 rounds a week, but I've been layed up for the past week or so, and probably won't get back out to the course for at least another week.

I'm at 4-5 per week now. I couple guys I was recently grouped with at a tournament told me they play before work 3 times a week so I'm planning on trying to fit a few more rounds in that way...so far I haven't been able to drag myself out of bed early enough =/.

4-6 days per week. Sometimes once, sometimes twice.... Ranging from 1.5 to 5 hours per.

(i live 5 blocks from the course, when i get bored sitting at home, i go play, practice, and hang out)
I throw almost every day... that can be either fieldwork or coursetime.

everyday. Work at a day camp where the kids want to play everyday....so I get my practice in

My life has seriously become busy the last year. My son is 11 months and it has drastically cut down on my playing. Before him I would regularly get 6 rounds in a week or more. Now I get about 1 round a week, if I am lucky two. Hopefully I can make some more adjustments in my schedule to where I can get out more.

I play about 100 holes per month according to the Scorebook on DGCR,
so I guess that averages out to about 1 round per week, in that neighborhood.

Also, using the Scorebook was one of the smartest decisions I made about my game this year.
I thought it would be tedious entering in all that data, but its really not that bad.
I love looking at the stats I've compiled thus far, too. Not that I'm particularly good at disc golf, its just good to see if you're keeping your averages.

3-5 rounds a week depending on the condition. right now only about 1 time a week due to the 108 degrees temp and the 60%+ humidity :(