• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Many

Truely amazing. I can remember when there was less than 100.

not as many as there are regular golf courses...

None of the 3 Ozark Mountain courses are listed afaik
They are all listed; you have to select "temporary" to see them.

We can argue how "temporary" they are, but even last year under new ownership they were unplayable other than the window after the OMO and Fall Harvest cleanups.

None of the 3 Ozark Mountain courses are listed afaik

they are listed as temp courses

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3069

what's the deal with the complex, the new owners, etc.? any word on new tees? if the courses are open for regular play now then they should be changed to permanent courses. they probably should be anyway. they're not temporary, just private and generally unavailable.

beaten to the punch by Three Putt, once again :D

maybe changing them to permanent status will give them a boost. people will see them on the map and hopefully call and bug the owners about playing. it might create the buzz necessary for them to get their a$$es moving.

Last edited:
I think I heard they were "open to play" all year ... which meant they would let you play the unplayable courses.

Still, "seasonal" seems more appropriate.

Yes, however, golf courses are closing every single year now. I think last year over 600 them closed.
So, who's gonna scope out those properties for conversion... :rolleyes: :D

Latest posts