• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to tell which run of CE?

campatpnw

Hi everyone, I have been seeing people say 1st run of CE or 2nd run of CE, I have a CE Valkyrie and I am trying to figure out which run of CE it may be. Are there any discerning characteristics that make it easier to tell, or do you have to know when the disc was produced?

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 83
Wow.
First post and you're gonna crack on them like that?
Come on, show a little courtesy for the newb.

Wait til they have a few posts, and time, and then you can dispense the abuse with justification.
At least you know he has a pretty CE Valk.

campatpnw, go to the What Is This Disc Worth? Forum.
They tend to be nicer than the General Population on here.

Not a 1st run. If it has sharp flashing and is super flat then it would be a 2nd run. My guess would be 3rd or 4th run

Hi everyone, I have been seeing people say 1st run of CE or 2nd run of CE, I have a CE Valkyrie and I am trying to figure out which run of CE it may be. Are there any discerning characteristics that make it easier to tell, or do you have to know when the disc was produced?

Hello sir, I'd start with the Definitive guide to identifying Champion Edition disc runs like elmex posted.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74105

What run did you decide on? Really opaque yellow makes me think 2nd... pic would have been better held up to the light and pic of back ink marking.

Last edited:

Latest posts